Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Got a Elfen lied vector problem with hair colour - Minitokyo

Got a Elfen lied vector problem with hair colour

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Tias

Tias

Slither slither on the ground

Ok, i've recently watched Elfen lied, and i'm finished with it, very sad anime....
my fav was Mariko, so thats also why i wanted to vector her

the problem now is, i dont know what her orginal and real hair colour is, because in the official home page, i see it as more like ''light pink(with some light orange in it?), and shadow of the hair as darker pink or somthing

but the scan i have of her from a scan on here(it's from the cd cover it seems)
show's she has pink and dark pink shadow on her hair
and now i'm confused @_@, i also tried taking the colours from a vector on nana(sice they almost all have pink hair colour)

what i want is the orginal hair colour of her T_T(but i still want it to look good)
here is the scan from the CD

http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/7193/marikobeta6zi.th.jpg

and i vectored it abit here, i tried to vector with the orange/pink colours
and i also did with the colours i got from a other vector(from AP)(which is belov her head, the pink ones)

http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/795/marikovectorcopy6hy.th.jpg
(the quality is lower then normal since i made it smaller with paint <_<)

To people who have watched elfen lied and KNOW her real hair colour, please tell me, cause that what i'm after(just tell me around what it is)

It is time for you to drown

Kiako

Kiako

the shadow

well the whole scan looks a bit dark, so the color you used for her hair is ok. but the darkest shadows there on her hair could be a bit more darker. but thats just my opinion.

bluSake

Retired Moderator

bluSake

The colors use with a chara can vary from image to image. For instance, I've seen image of Yuuko from xxxHolic with red, yellow, pink, etc. eyes.

Signature Image
Last walls - [The Lotus] for xxxHolic || [Amano Couture] for Yoshitaka Amano
Groups - [Aspiring Mafia] [NewWaveProject] || [Straw-Hat-Pirates] [Simple-ism]

kashikosa

kashikosa

~Perfect in my own way~

Quote by Kiako well the whole scan looks a bit dark, so the color you used for her hair is ok. but the darkest shadows there on her hair could be a bit more darker. but thats just my opinion.

I totally agree with Kiako-san about darkening the darkest shadows, but I think it's up to you to decide... If you want her hair a bit brighter though you have to brighten everything a bit...

founder of: Vectory
Signature

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.