Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Show me your broken heart. - Minitokyo

Show me your broken heart.

page 1 of 1 18 total items

RainWater

RainWater

ayumi-chan

Here's my story..

(But afterwards, I wish to hear yours.)

My first love? Sigh.. Maybe it was puppy love..

It was in grade one(seven years old!)! Hahaah! Love at first sight, I believe. No, he wasn't handsome, nor white, nor tall. I knew nothing of those.

But the moment I saw him, that first day of school, I loved him.

I told him I did. I don't remember what he said.. But I do know he loved me too.

I remember (we were still around 8-9 yrs old), when we would walk down to the canteen, he would offer to carry my lunchbox, no matter how much I'de desist. Then he'de rest his elbow on my shoulder, and we'de walk together.

When we would pass our test papers, we always waited for each other. That was because we wanted our test papers to be beside each other.

He never told me "I love you" directly (or even in writing). What he would write in his letters (yes, we wrote each other letters =^-^=)(mind you, we were in school together) were the numbers "143," then his name, Ralphael..

But we never became boyfriend/girlfriend. Our mutual relationship continued until grade 6. But we were kind of drifting apart...

In the beginning of grade six though, he go the courage to put his hand around my shoulder (he never did that). We talked alot during the first 2 months of grade six. We even had a form of connection when we pass by each other (but have no time/is not allowed to talk): we'de graze our hands together, and hold on for a while.
But I started feeling jealous. My best friend seemed to leech herself all over him. He seemed to respond more to her and to other girls than to me.
We had stupid fights. I ignored him. He ignored me.
Then I found a letter.
It was written by him. Not for me though. It was for this new girl, Angelica. It said, "I loved you since the first time I laid my eyes on you."

My heart was crushed..

I'll always love him, no matter how much it may seem I moved on. He will always have a small part in my heart, just waiting for him to come back..

shoujoboy

shoujoboy

Launching shoujoboy 2.0

Here's one for you to chew on. Towards the middle of 2004 I met somebody that was in my home town. We instantly hit it off and things went extremely well from the get go. Well she was originally from England and was going to return there after her school semester had ended. When she returned to England, I was desperately wanting to make sure the relationship continued so I started to take something I was going to do years later, after college and join the military. I initially was going to join after college so I could be an officer, but I put her before that and dropped school for the time being so I could get closer to her.

Little did I realize that she wasn't as faithful as I'd thought. She never mentioned anything about the fact that she got pregnant months before I left for boot camp. Well I got out of boot camp only to hear her tell me that she was 2 months until a baby was due. I damn well knew it wasn't mine as I've decided to abstain until marriage (for whatever reason). So I broke up with her and decided to make the best of my time. As luck would have it, my first assignment... England.

So here I am 2 years into being in the country I initially wanted to end up in, only to be hating it. It is certainly irony making itself known. I felt pretty bad at first, but it seems she is starting to get what she deserves. I'll recover just fine, but it certainly sucks that while love can be the greatest thing in the world, it can also be completely damaging.

Nothing left to do but to get out and try again right?

Under construction. Who doesn't like plain text anyway?

eXDream2K5

eXDream2K5

the crazy band geek

Stuff like that happens, unfortunately. I have two experiences to share with you.

In the fall of 2003, when I'd started my junior year of high school, my crush, James, asked me to Homecoming. The Tuesday following the dance, October 14, 2003, James asked me to be his girlfriend. 16 days later, on October 30, 2003, he broke up with me. A little over a year later on December 29th, 2004, he was home from Naval training for Christmas and he came to visit me. He apologized for all the crap he'd put me through the previous year, told me that it was our friend Mike's influence that caused him to break up with me, told me he still liked me, and kissed me in the 2 hours he was at my house. On March 08, 2005, I found out via his Yahoo profile that he had gotten married that day. He'd never even told me about this girl, nor did he tell Mike to tell me, and if he did tell Mike, Mike never told me. I waited until after I graduated in June 2005 to send James a scathing email in which I told him he was pathetic and that if he got a divorce, I wasn't taking him back. We still talk here and there, but I'm still very angry with him.

The other incident involves one of my best guy friends, Jonathan. Jonathan goes through this period where he won't talk to me for 2-3 months, then he'll talk to me for 2 weeks (at most). During the 2-week period that he talks to me, he gives me mixed signals. One moment he'll act interested in me -- he's never had a girlfriend, and I've harbored some "more-than-friends" feelings for him for about a year now -- then the next, he's asking me about some girl we went to elementary school. I did everything I could to get this girl to talk to him, and she wouldn't. Jonathan kept pestering me about it, and finally, I'd had it and wrote about it in my xanga. Two days after I posted the entry, Jonathan called at the ungodly hour of 9am on a Saturday to apologize for pestering me about that girl. I've known Jonathan and his family since he and I were in 1st grade, and Jonathan's parents raised him to be truthful and sincere. The guy can't lie, and I can tell when he's lying, that's how well I know him. He was sincere when he apologized, unlike James. I'm not sure what he feels for me, or exactly what I feel for him, but I know that I was extremely jealous of the girl he liked, even though I knew he didn't stand a chance with her.

You're not alone, remember that.

Labels are for cans. I'm not a f*cking can.

yoshi-mist

yoshi-mist

The Shadow Fox

Yea i geuss its my turn

Last year my Bestfriend had a girlfriend that he was crazy about. he talked about her all the time so i just had to meet her. Well his Girlfriend brought her friend that was really shy. Gillian that was her name. she had black hair and beautiful light brown eyes. She was really shy at first but once we started talking we really hit it off. we acctualy did so well we saw each other the next 2 days. but i was only visting because i go to a bording school. so it was kind of a long distance relation ship. but seeing i was her first boyfriend i was very worried. but apprently she secrtly was about me....

our relationship lasted about 5 months. we wrote emails back and forth. i called her every satrday. i went to go vist her every Vacation i had. but slowly we started aguing and saw that we were extremly diffrent people.

one of her friends is also one of my good friends to so one day we disited to all meet near the movie theater to see a movie. to make a long story short..... I was aprently talking to Gillians friend more then her. so Gillian got jealous and wrote me a long email why we should break up.

now we havent talked in like a year she wont talk to me. im still tring to figure out wut i did that was so wrong..

but eh, just like the posters above me have been sayin, stuff happens you just have to get up and try agian.

p.s. heres a quote that i think i shoud share with u, i couldnt say it better then this guy!

To love and win is the best thing. To love and lose, the next best.
- William M. Thackeray

thanx for listening! And I wish u all better luck in ur next relationship!

Maxx

I'll protect you no matter what

Signature

S-a-c-h-i-e-l

S-a-c-h-i-e-l

S-a-c-h-i-e-l

Gah, you guys are making me teary-eyed... I have a girlfriend right now, more or less, and if we end up like you guys here (and that's entirely possible, seeing the fact that we live on opposite sides of the earth >.>), I'd lose the small amount of sanity I have left. To all of you who are having trouble here, just remember this:

Never give up - never give in
Rise from the fire if you're gonna win
Sing with your soul - soon you'll be old
Fight the demons inside you
There is no limit to what can me done
Climb every mountain with power so strong
Dusty roads down the way - leaving the past behind you

Every time we mess up, we usually cry over it. However, crying won't do anything, and all we can do is learn from our mistake and not do it again. Like Yoshi-mist said, defeat is good. You can learn how to pick yourself up, learn to avoid those mistakes again, and learn how to win. Never give up, guys!

Memero

Memero

Hiding in a cardboard box...

I posted this some time ago on a thread titled 'tell us your unhappy moment'.

Quote: The saddest, most painful moment is when I realized too late that I love someone. Back in 1st year high school (2001), there was this girl. We talked with each other a lot. I was enjoying her presence too much to even notice my own feelings for her. The time finally came when freshman year ended & had heard much later that she was to transfer to another school. At 1st I didn't mind because I thought there was nothing special between us... Slowly, it dawned on me... I was missing her beautiful voice.

Sure she was beautiful, had sparkly eyes, fair skin, & a somewhat child-like appearance (She's smart, too: top of the class). But her voice stood out above all... like the soft, warm pillow of voices. I didn't know why I liked & did a lot of talking with her, it just seemed so normal, although I'm usually very, very shy around girls, (around anyone for that matter).

Anyway, she left to transfer to another, more prestigious school. I could've made easy contact with her, but at that time, I had already realized I was in love with her. So, naturally, confusion & hesitation took over most of my decisions. I've never had feelings like those I felt (& still feel) for her. Plus I've heard that she'd become a bit hostile towards her former friends, in other words, me & some others. Everything was going against my favour. Sometime during the 2nd year her school invited our school to visit their science fair. Of course, I was happy to come along for at least a chance to see her... but that was it, I did see her, nothing more.

After that, I'd never seen or heard from her ever again. Only that she'd found a boyfriend & they went to college together.

Every day, every moment I think of her... her voice, fading from my memory.

Love ended before it ever really started.

The frightened will grow pale.
I am but a shadow in the dark,
I never grow pale...

Well, my first love was with a girl who died in a car accident, and it last for 2 years ^_^'

foreverforgotten

foreverforgotten

Sentimental Daydreamer...

Well... my current bf used to like my best friend. When I realized that I was in love with him, he still liked her. I felt so.. sad then... but it's okay now!

(typed later at 12:23am, June 21/06)

..okay I lied.

In truth, we're together, but still... I always feel so heartbroken. Why? Him and I eat lunch together at the same lunch table with the same group, but we hang out in rather different groups. Half the time I'm not at the lunch table because I'm eating with some other friends. Then in the morning and afterschool, he's off talking to all his other friends, and I'm likely to be with my other friends too. We talk more online than in real life, so I guess... in a way, it seems kinda like I don't know him. I do know him really well, but I don't at the same time.. eveyrtime I see him I wonder "is this the guy I talked to last night? is it the guy that I know so well?"

*sighhh* we're so seperated and distant from eachother sometimes. He's so caring, and such a nice guy, he respects me a lot, puts my other things ahead of himself.. yet I don't know why, over half the time I hide my sorrow from him. I don't want him to worry... Can he see it in my eyes, despite the smile on my face? I don't know. But... oh it'll be okay. I hope.

Krisari

Krisari

Shy...

...............My stories are sad but not in a-I'm-gonna-cry-way, there sad as in a-this-girl-is-a-loser-way. T_T
The first guy, who was my bff (best friend forever) in 4th grade, well I never felt anything for him more than friendship. But then he said he liked me and he thinks he love me...and well I held that for awhile and realized I liked him too. I held those feelings till 7th grade, which is the grade where we met again...
He was'nt interested in me anymore (but were still BFF and we hang out from time to time)
The second boy I had a crush on had a temper, and he did'nt like the fact I stare at him so he used to hit me and call me Inuyasha (because I like Inuyasha) all the time. He knew how I felt and played along like he liked me too, but he liked my friend...and his friend liked me. (were also still friends...sort of)

The third boy I liked was in my freshman year of HS. He liked anime as much as me, maybe more and he so kewl to me. I liked him and did alot to impress him...but he never really noticed...
Then I found out he only like asian girls...I was sad but somewhat happy, because he got his lil asian girl and I like interacial couples. (we still friends, he my onii-chan)

The fourth boy I had a crush on was real cute and russian. lol. I liked him for awhile, he was so energetic and intellectual, and funny, and sarcastic. And he liked me too, but he saw me with this other guy all the time and thought we were dating and gave up on me. I was so sad I never knew till after.
Now he's become celebic or whatever it's called and won't be with anyone...
It's weird.

Okay...I'm done now. You may laugh as u wish. TT_TT

Signature
How miserable we humans are...

beastmagus

beastmagus

Wandering Artifact

well my first love was in middle school and well the person i liked was nice and a loving person i we would always talk to eachother every day well about the middle of the school years came and she cam to me and said to my face
"I hate your guts and i never want to see your ugly face again"
I had no idea what was going on and the more i tried to understand why she hated me the more confusing it got she clammed that i was a lair an the i had been talking behind her back then when i tried to explain to her i would never do anything like that but see didn't listen so some of her friend beat me up and told me to stay away from her i tried to explain a second time but with the same result .......so from then on i did i never talked to her again and i never was able to tell her i loved her

i am just a living artifact

OokamiKanashimi

OokamiKanashimi

Now & Here

I realy don't have any love story ( maybe because i don't trie .. )
Were was time in 7th or 8 grade ... FIrst day after holidays. Im was trasfered in another class, and ofcorse new faces...

Well first day i haven't seen her well , because i was bussy... but at second day , i knew i was deep in thing call "First Sigh Love"

Maybe other's can't say she was beuty, but i couldn't resist her looks.... And ofcorse i start "Friend-ship"

First it was very fine... but after one year. all my hopes has withered awau...

Kid , she was just a kind ... and i a old man .how i fellt about it. ( even we were Born allmost same time ,)

And from your story i belevie he fell something for , and he feels , but you Know . Boys ( man ) mind sometimes has playing a tricks... and it hurts....

Maybe you trie to give him second chanse... after some time . He probably will get it .

He made a mistake , and Believe me , he WILL regret it ...

Signature Image...So Fell Autumn Rain...

This is a good post, makes me think of my past problems, and some ones which are currently in the making.

I recently took notice of this girl like in the middle of my highschool lifetime. Then in the last yr we started talking, (she shared an interest in me becuz i was funny and exciting, and when i think back now she had been giving me signs , which i didnt want to take one because believe it or not i never saw her in that way). Then she started talking to other guys and i got a little jealous, thats when i realise i had feelings for her. We still talk like almost every night, but its like her feelings have dimmed 2 mere friendship, while mine have been engulfed with the flames of infactuation. I think she knows i like her, but shes merely not acknowledging it , so things are left undisturbed (so my situation is a kinda messed up)

Then there this girl, whom i was talking to , and she admitted she liked me. At first i only saw her as a freind (mainly becuz my heart belonged to the girl above and this one was located thousands of miles away). Then as time wore on I began to like her alot, and she too, but we are way too far apart 2 get into anything which is killing us both.

Well thats my story, probably not as sad as the ones above but whatever

well u guys all have love stories to tell but im stuck in anime world not really wondering about that kind of love :sweat:.BUT,this might not relate to it but it might have something to do with it...ever since kindergardin it was....his name is ernesto and we were just in kindergardin,being just little angels not knowing anything about love...every day after lunch in line...he would always kiss my check,and then just smile -_-...now this year im going to fith grade but when i was in fourth he was in my class...and so he would always smile at me whenever i would come near him and always start conversations with me...he probably still likes me but im afraid to say i can't return the feelings because i don't like him -_-

I'm sorry, but a few people here used the word 'love'. I cant really see how the word 'love' really relates to these stories. I'm sure you do feel some sort of 'love' for those people, but ... well I find it's just too strong a word for them ... ((new words should be invented to describe separte levels of 'love'))

Hmmm. But I can tell you my own tragic story; it's so sad (not boo hoo sad, but pathetic sad)

You see, there was this guy, who I sort of had a on-off crush on for the longest time. It started out as a friendship, then it got to a point where he asked me out. I said no to because in actual fact, a group of 6+ people asked him FOR me, with even MORE people hanging out around the corner, sort of 'cushioning' him from my answer. So thats why I said no; I don't do well under pressure, no did I like the fact that he didn't ask me himself.

Yet I never got to tell him this, because we had a little fight that night, and refused to talk to each other, both our prides injured. Next day he was with some other girl, in a 'sincere relationship'. So then I wouldn't talk to him for the longest time. Then when we finally did become friends again, he was with some other chic ((now this relationship was bad for the BOTH of them, I'll tell you that)). Anyway, I didn't really have a problem with him moving on at this stage; I was going through one of those 'independant' stages.

But then after about a year, this 'independant' stage passed; and I was surpessing my 'crush'. (His relationship with her at this point was an absolute mess, but they were the so called 'dream-couple' so I wasn't about to interfere any further)
Finally, he breaks up with her for good. We're really good friends at this point , and I've finally admitted to myself that maybe I feel 'more than friends' with him.
We dance around for a bit, and he finally gets around to asking me out again.

And you know what I say?
"I can't."

((I didn't even realize until later that the reason was because I didnt like the idea of being someone's 'girlfriend'. ))

Anyway, we have another stage of being uncomrfortable, but I refused to not be friends with him (high school sucked at that point and I wasn't about to lose who I considered to be my only true friend over some non-advancement of relationship) so we just ... pretended nothing happened.

But then you know what stings? Less than a month later he's racing to me about some girl he met.
They are now together.

I'm happy for him, really I am, but still. You can't help but feel hurt when someone moves on. ((But hey, I probaly hurt him a bit too evertime I raved on and on about some cute guy--alls fair right?))
[Maybe I'm just annoyed at his ability to maintain a real relationship whilist I plunder along unable to commit to anythign ....]

See? Told you it was a sad-as-inb-pathetic story. :P

------------

Oh, haha, I thought I'd add:
When I was little (probaly 6 or 7), me and a friend decided we would get married. LOL. Guess where we decided this?

Whilist I was on the toilet.
He was in the room with me.
ROFL!

hahaha. I think this contract is void now though, seeing as he's in a happy relationship and we NEVER talk anymore.

LoL. I can't believe I rememberred that!

it hasn't happened yet but i know it will. i like this girl and she's one of my closest friends. i wanna ask her out but there are two big problems. 1) if she says no i could ruin our friend ship forever. 2) she has a boyfriend. even if she says yes, i took her from someone else. so... what does that make me? i need advice badly. i don't want to screw things up between us. i've never felt this way towards someone before.

merged: 06-21-2006 ~ 09:21pm
i should have put this on my first post but i forgot. i know im young but i also know what im felling is real. so for all you older people, dont come to me with any of that "your to young to know what your talking about!" crap. no offense.

PAche

PAche

hoarder

i don't know but it seems like he was cheating on you...somewhat.

i hear(read) all your sad stories and i feel sorry for y'all.why do we fall for a person and never receive anything but hurt in return?and its not like you can control love right?i personally don't have any sob-love-story but i know of people with them, people like you all and people i know personally ): life's just unfair.

if anyone wants someone to pour out your frustrations and such or just moan, you can always post in my gb or pm me (: i don't mind helping this kind of things, in fact i like knowing that i can help to a certain extent

Signature Image
;when the taste of blood become bittersweet
My Gallery
latest wallpaper: Point-blanc

then help me. i'm stuck. i don't know what to do. if she says no then our friend ship could be gone. if she says yes then what about her boyfriend. he's kinda my friend. i cant live with myself nowing that i left him miserable. and they seem so happy together. and this isn't something you can just forget about.

Hmm.. to make it short it was a 3 year relationship she use me and broke up with me for another guy which i didn't know untill she told. allot of carp happen didn't want to explain the long story unless you people want to hear it?

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.