Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Full Metal Alchemist - Chibi Party OAV - Minitokyo

Full Metal Alchemist - Chibi Party OAV

Tagged under Fullmetal Alchemist

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 50 total items

Tee hee - didn't anyone else notice Yoki and Panada poster hanging on the wall in the background?

Aww it's so cool - see I thought at first I thought the Chibi OVA would be kind of lame - but ah it's so kawaii :) Definitely worth checking out for FMA fans :D

Human kind cannot gain anything without first giving up something in return.

AeroConfident

AeroConfident

S.O.S Brigade

i never though that FMA (Full Metal Alchemist) got its chibi version.
At 1st my friend told me about it and i don't really believe what he said.
But it seems like i was wrong.
This movie is so funny. i laughed so many times.

I've been Haruhified..... and u?

It is the most adorable thing that I have ever seen in my life. Chibi Envy is a lot more kawaii than he really is in the series.

I thought the whole thing was ridiculously hysterical. I was literally crying with laughter. It's definitely the best OVA I've seen yet.. :D

Hehe.. Roy...

My fav bit has to be between Winry sussing out that girl Noah ;) Ahah hilarious :D

Human kind cannot gain anything without first giving up something in return.

beautifuldreamer1289

beautifuldreamer1289

Cosplay Goddess

its QUITE teh kawaii.

url=http://groups.minitokyo.net/intothesky/]||IntoTheSky:AG||[/url]
DNangel-DarkWings

Yay, that is so funny, I can't stop laugh.
They are so cuuuutteeee Chibi. Nice clip.

This video is so funny! Especially the part where winry asks about noah. hahah!

i already seen! it's cute.. XD... especially when i saw how ed treat alphonse in Conqueror of Shamballa..

haven't seen it. where can i see it?

i never heard of this, can someone tell me where i can download it ! and not bit torrent please!

starri

starri

Starri...

^^ can't wait to see it!

ive seen it b4! its the cutest! see it at utube.com!

i love it, especially when Envy gets out from the dragon cosplay

Indeed... This is something new for me... yay.

For your information, KuroNeko fansub will release the last OVA "soon", as is stated on their news page. So, just wait for it. 8)

SH

TrigunPreacherGirl

TrigunPreacherGirl

Alchemic Heartbeat

I've seen this, as well as the Hagaren kids Original Video Animation; c'est tres kawaii! Thanks for bringing this to a larger attention!

*Insert random inspirational message here, please!*
Disregarding reality, one fact at a time! I have every reason to be grateful, yet none to be happy.
http://articles.techrepublic.com.com/5100-10881-6075621.html#

viekazama

viekazama

Lament of Innocence

yup they're hilarious!
i love when scar took of his skin scar and threw it just like a shuriken and glutonny came.... "Aa... ittai yankee!" ^^
very funny since my fav is SCAR san on FMA he he he
but I also love for the EVIL RIZA ^^ very funny
I wish they make the other chibi version more longer ^^

HeartFulSkies

HeartFulSkies

Being a part of you~

i loved it so much but it was waaay too short. THe cuteness of envy, waaaah XD .... it was hillarious too XD ... oh.. they should've really made it longer :I

Signature Image
Admin of: Hoteru-no-Shiki
Member of: celestial luminesse | nugeneration | fye-fans | colorfull-wallies | wings-lovers | free wallers | vectory

want a userpage designed by me? Please PM me if you do :o

i just saw it recently and i thought it was pretty funny. and it was soo cute too. i wish that they could've make it a lot longer.

its so cuteeee~ i just wish there's more...XD

you can watch at youtube.com but i think only english subs are available..:)

Ha ha ha ha!Thats so funny!Have you seen that Roy Mustang was in love with Riza Hawkeye?Man, they're the cutest couple in the chibi.And is Envy a girl or a boy?And whats funny is that Winry is trying to break Ed appart!Man, I like the chibi party!

shinmeiryu

shinmeiryuuuu~

I've jsut discoverd that chibi party it was great!
but wasn't envy a guy?
in the chibi party he acted more like a girl....

Meow~

gsdfma529

gsdfma529

Believe

It was so funny! I was laughing my head off! :D :D :D :D........ :sweat:

The chibi party is really funny^^ i loved the drunk winry xD such a pity it was so short...
Someone saw the other ovas? i just watched "children" and i'm really confused -.-"

Spoiler (show)

>< i'm sorry if it looks stupid, but i didn't get it =P. it's suposed to happen long after the movie? O.o or is some kind of paralel history? That guy in the end is edward? because, i mean, 100 years o.o wow, that's old, and he don't even have white hair, he only looks like hohenheim >< and who are those kids? his sons/grandsons/paralels in other dimension? and, if thats after the movie, why hughes-of-this-world still looks the same? he should at least be older, no?

Someone can explain this? ><

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 50 total items

Back to New Releases & Licensing | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.