Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do You Have Annoying Neighbours? - Minitokyo

Do You Have Annoying Neighbours?

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Bumble-Bee

Bumble-Bee

I'm cute, aren't I?

Well, just like the title implies, do you have neighbours whose daily activities, actions, personalities, or even faces make you feel irritated? I have a neighboring family that often turns the radio at very high volume, disturbing all around them (especially if it's our naptime). Everytime we protest, they'll do it another day... And we dare not to protest too much, because the men in that family are 'Goliath' type... And there's more: their septic tank is made not too far from ground's surface. And you can guess what will happen if they ****, rightie?

Silgret

^_^ ^_^; '_'; '_' >_<

haha, well, that's awful, truly, now abput my neighbour, it's a family of three, the owner, her sister and the owner's daughter,
each house has a parking lot for 2 cars, but they use it only for 1 car and put the other one at someone else's house, but whenever someone is about to park in front of her house, she would not let him to park.....
the worst thing is she thought that she is always right, so whatever we said, she would never admit her mistakes

Do everything in a mannered and planned way

a member of
Indonesianese

Yea its kind of hard to live with irritaing neighbours. I do have 1, but thankfully hes not my direct neighbour otherwise my mum would have sealed the wall between us. He smokes and eats in front of other people's house and throw his rubbish there afterwards. He admits and can be seen going to the petrol station nearby everyday to use the toilet there . He also shouts a lot at other neighbours until another fiercer neighbour came out and shouted in front of his house.

If my neighbors are irritating, I don't know it. I wish I actually knew my neighbors better. The ones I knew when I was little have moved out or only come by for emergencies (their phone doesn't work and they need to make a call) The rest of the time, I just wave when I see them walk past. Don't know what my neighbors think of us though...

Finalzero0000

Ninja Commander

I used to have a neighbor who was always up in many of her neighbors' business. She would always gossip and be too personal. I don't really think she handled her dog well because she would speak to the dog as a person that understood her. Most of the time she would complain about how stupid the dog was (I think it was her fault the dog acts that way). When she did handle the dog, they would be noisy together and I was usually trying to take a nap or sleep at night. Talk about inconsiderate.

afaT

afaT

Let Air take me home...

Well, at first, they were really nice. I can remember them well when I were a small child. But suddenly, I started to get irritated on them o.o. They are always burning small branches and they are having barbecue too much >_<. It smells smoke all over the place o.o. Once, they burnt small branches when our family finally were gathered together >.<. That was... irritating o.o

Signature Image

eXDream2K5

eXDream2K5

the crazy band geek

there's an older (but not old) couple across the street...they park their cars on the street in front of their house instead of in the driveway, but their cars block up my family's driveway, which makes it hard to back out when we need to go somewhere.

then there's the guy who lives behind us, who's a jack*** anyway.

Labels are for cans. I'm not a f*cking can.

aFaT, I know what you mean. One of my neighbors also has smoky fires in the winter and it annoys my mom a lot because it causes her to have trouble breathing.

xD Finalzero0000, that's one weird neighbor you've got there.
I was thinking and realized...I do have annoying neighbors. One who rolls big cement blocks onto our property (we're at the bottom of a "hill"), one of which dented our car!

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Back when I was a little child, I did recall one neighbor from right across the street having displayed some of the worst manners I've ever had the chance to even witness in the world. Thinking back, I kind of wondered how these types of people actually had even existed with that kind of blistering attitude, nowadays. You have to feel sorry for those who have to live with them, regardless. Those poor souls.

Anyways, it boiled down to this. Every time I would go out of the house just to simply go shopping or take a breeze while "joy-riding" on my bike, just for the heck of it, this very man who would look across from the street like every single second, with his newspaper always clenched into his fist before heading out into his front porch, would come charging in and screaming at me, telling me to go back inside and not to cause any bit of trouble at all.

I wouldn't realize why he would have truly been misinformed about me in any other way, but one can only understand that he had too much stress being drawn unto his entire lifetime, so instead of venting off his frustrations amongst himself and bottling them up all the time, he would unleash his fury amongst others in a way you wouldn't even dare imagine. That's from the news I've heard from other complaining citizens across the street, and clearly I wasn't the only victim who was being deliberately yelled at for, with no apparent reason or right to do so from time to time.

If only I'd have a gigantic Pocky stick as big as this metal baseball bat I got over here **attempts to pull it out, but drops it accidently** - whew, no wonder why that's heavy. lol - I'd definitely be poking him back in no time. Yes, revenge is sweet. **Giggles** Then again... maybe not. Besides, if you don't like to be around that sort of person, then you should leave them permanently before it gets any worse - that's how I've always approached those kind of people, over here. Well, that's all I can say about bad neighbors.

Speaking about bad things, what about bad hair days? Now you've got to be joking, here. **Grabs her Pocky box and heads back inside**

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

I'm live in a rural area so I don't realy have many neighbors.
The few neighbors I do have are okay, they never do anything offensive, they're polite and they mind their own business, eception of this lady that live behind me, her rowdy kids are always making to much noise in the afternoon and she does'nt make any effort to quit them down. there is also some dude who has barbecues almost every day and smell of burnt wood is very strong espesially when the wind blows. Other than that all my neighbors are cool people.

zakaro

zakaro

I'm your princess

my neighbours scream a lot, but not during the day... they scream during the night, expecially between 01:00 am and 05:00 am... if one of us try to let them understand that they're disturbing somedody else sleep, they start to scream louder... i hate them a lot! >.<

@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*
This is my latest wall...
Signature

Kuzoku

Kuzoku

Sweet Dreamer

Yeah I live in a complex and the people above me keep dropping huge things on their floor ie my ceiling. I get a fright everytime. And not too long ago they were moving around furniture at 4 in the morning!

Those who dream sweet dreams forget the pain of yesterday

Bumble-Bee

Bumble-Bee

I'm cute, aren't I?

Quote by zakaromy neighbours scream a lot, but not during the day... they scream during the night, expecially between 01:00 am and 05:00 am... if one of us try to let them understand that they're disturbing somedody else sleep, they start to scream louder... i hate them a lot! >.<

What the heck are they doing at that time? Some 'crazy' party? Or watching really thrilling sport match?

gel-chan

gel-chan

Pastaaaa <3

Yeah, we have. He's such a drunk, when he buys beer in our store he always looks at me. *shivers* Its like having your stalker in your shop! And he smells gross too...

Signature
"My last sig quote was rather plain so I changed it to something cool like this."
Wings-Lovers Administrator, Doujinshi-Support-Club Contestant & The-Ultimate-Coordinator Moderator

farking neighbours that goes to a college near my house... Sometimes their music is too loud, noisily cooking at 2 a.m., ha... dang!

Alas, a new life is created;
never knowing its challenges;
Facing it with no words learnt;
we were all the same at this stage

Nubes

Nubes

Blah blah blah!!!

oooooooooooh yes, who here dont have annoyin neighbors:S?!

well, my annoyin neighbors do a several damage to my ears and to my dream each damn night! opening those iron door that sounds like hell!

well, but that was in the past, they moved and in the house only rest a peaceful grandma, jejeje, for my grace!

but now! a outsider moved in the aparment below, and now the construction is makin my ears crowl!

"when is not John is Joan"!

is a sayin in my language... "Cuando no es Juan es Juana":p

cuidense

I hate my neighbors, especially the kids. Once I parked my car in front of my house and they flung waterballoons at it. My poor car! I really wanted to tell those kids off. They're so spoiled and rotten these days.

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.