Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do You Take Care of Your Body Odor? - Minitokyo

Do You Take Care of Your Body Odor?

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Bumble-Bee

Bumble-Bee

I'm cute, aren't I?

Yes! Do you feel alright if your body smells a little...bad? Especially for the boys, with all their activities, which will cause sweat all over the body, and combine it with bacteria and dust = bad odor.
Do you always use perfume and deodorant to control the 'bad smell'? Or rather take a bath?
For me, bathing and deodorant already abolish it.

shoujoboy

shoujoboy

Launching shoujoboy 2.0

I'm luckily one of those that unless I've done some heavy activity, I don't emit too much of a smell. But if I do, I just take a good shower and all is well. Can't go around stinking up the place, or I'll stay single forever.

Under construction. Who doesn't like plain text anyway?

Finalzero0000

Ninja Commander

I'd rather rinse off all that stuff. I like to be clean because I feel so akward walking around with a stench. I would only skip out on showers if I am only going to get dirty in the next few hours. I don't really like to use deodorant because I think good smelling soap is better.

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

I mostly shower to get rid of it.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

animefairy

animefairy

Bored student

Of course! Who wouldn't? People will smell you odor if you leave it like that and don't do anything about the smell! Yuck. XP I usually take a shower or wear deodorant.

Thank you so much to soujiokita fro making my avy and sig! Mega thanks! *hugs*
Signature
Check out my userpage layout by Chichiri1907

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.