Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 the thumbnails.... - Minitokyo

the thumbnails....

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

This has really become an irritating bug for me, and it's been going on for some time. I tried accessing Minitokyo with Internet Explorer, as well as Firefox, but in both of the cases it didn't upload the thumbnails. Up to now I sort of downloaded scans and wallpapers blindly, whitout knowing what i was downloading, and it sometimes leads to wasting my credits.
Is there any way that this problem can be fixed? Thank you in advance.......

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

Make sure that you do not have any firewalls or proxies or other programs that might be blocking http://download.minitokyo.net:8001
The thumbnail server is separate from the gallery server, so this could explain why you are able to access one but not the other.
Thumbnails have been working fine for me and I have not seen complaints from any other members so the issue is most likely at your end.

Try unblocking port 8001 in your firewall.

omg it really worked. geez, thanks a lot..i had no idea about that :D *hugs*

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.