Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hiruma x Mamori - Minitokyo

Hiruma x Mamori

Tagged under Eyeshield 21

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 16 total items

LucreziaValentine

LucreziaValentine

Gen-chan\Youichi no kanai

I REALLY love this couple! ^_^
They're always in fight but.. I've see a strange way to do after those two! Who know if those two would be a couple? ^_^? however I hope that those two will stay together in future! ^_^

Wow, I am the second! Yeah. Yay. ^_^
I think they do make quite a cute and nice couple but...I don really like Mamori that much though so don really feel anything for this couple.

I am a big fan of Hiruma though. Ya-ha! Just have to love him. >.<

Hmm.... that's seem's interesting. since E21 is a sport anime, i don't really thinking about coupling the characters. but now that u said that, it's not a bad pair isn't it. maybe their fighting is more like 'love quarrel'.... hehe.

RengekiShin

RengekiShin

-LoneRedWolf-

Not a bad coupling...that would make Monta really jealous though, won't it?

Signature

LucreziaValentine

LucreziaValentine

Ah! More fans! YA-AH! XD However at the start Mamori is really unbearable, but .. well! I've see that she will change a litlle later and.. ehi! She is the only persone that Hiruma haven't threatened! XD I really hope for them! ^_^ They are the classic pair that have always fight but that inside they have love for the other part! ^_-

i really love hiruma-kun....YA-HA..
n i think they do make a cute couple...kawaiiii

nejika

nejika

sry not active as i use to be

Who can resist the evil but smart Hiruma... XD Yay, the coupling of Hiruma/Mamori is weird but irresistible cos though Hiruma is evil *hehe* but Mamori is the person who understand although they're always fighting...and yeah Mamori did really support and she also smart ;) kinda cool pairing ne...hehe Monta could be jealous! YaHa! *waves a flag to support HiruMamo*... XD

Signature
"artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity"
------->>Currently Inactive

LucreziaValentine

LucreziaValentine

Quote by nejikaWho can resist the evil but smart Hiruma... XD Yay, the coupling of Hiruma/Mamori is weird but irresistible cos though Hiruma is evil *hehe* but Mamori is the person who understand although they're always fighting...and yeah Mamori did really support and she also smart ;) kinda cool pairing ne...hehe Monta could be jealous! YaHa! *waves a flag to support HiruMamo*... XD

Waaah! Another Hiruma x Mamori-chan fan! >.< YEAH! >.< <3
And YEAH! Hiruma is a crazy elf! XD But I really love him like this too! ^^ He don't like to show to the other people him weakness.. but Mamori understand them really well! ;)

Even though ES21 is a sports manga, shonen and doesn't seem the kind to leave time for actual pairings, the mangaka keeps dropping hints and moments between Hiruma and Mamori everywhere! Like on the way to Vegas, when Mamori notices that Hiruma is hurt and really worries about him then tries to bandage up Hiruma's leg. He just stares at her and doesn't say a thing and then moves his leg around so she can't bandage it up (cracked me up!). Then when they make it to Vegas, Mamori is the only one who senses that Hiruma is tired. When Hiruma goes to his room, Suzuna, with a sweatdrop comments how tough Hiruma is after the death march to Vegas, "Amazing Spartan, He was shooting by himself. Even his physical strength is amazing." Mamori looks after him with this reflective, admiring look and just says "mm . . yeah." Then when they get that football veteran for a coach (so Drunken Master type :)) Mamori is talking to him about Hiruma: "With just one person, it's just too much for Hiruma-kun, having to give advice in the middle of a game . . ." The coach talks about how the team is able to now rely on their numerous teamates then says "Mamo-nee-chan is also supporting him in various ways, for example, as his girlfriend." Mamori says "yes," not really registering what he said perhaps, then breaks her pencil on the notebook she is writing in. "I am doing my best as-a-ma-na-ger!" There's not a trace of a blush on her, just a lot of sweat . . . maybe the manga-ka is not going to pair them . . . yet. The coach looks at her in surprise, "Hn? What? But I was so sure . . ." Hm . . Who knows?

gta

Nice Couple!
Mamori the one and the only girl who really understand Hiruma.
And cerberus,hiruma's pet (or his biological weapon?^_^),seems tame to her (compare to his threat to the other characters).
I believe that Hiruma couldn't resist a girl who smart,strong,and dare like mamori-chan.
poor Monta...
he lose before the fight begin
(I think he won't that stupid to claim hiruma to be his love enemy)

LucreziaValentine

LucreziaValentine

Quote by gtaNice Couple!
Mamori the one and the only girl who really understand Hiruma.
And cerberus,hiruma's pet (or his biological weapon?^_^),seems tame to her (compare to his threat to the other characters).
I believe that Hiruma couldn't resist a girl who smart,strong,and dare like mamori-chan.
poor Monta...
he lose before the fight begin
(I think he won't that stupid to claim hiruma to be his love enemy)

I totally agree with you!^^ I'm glad to see more people that love this couple! :) MOnta can't win against hiruma's sexiness! X-P

ya~ha....

I hope nothing really romantic goes on in Eyeshield, since the manga is such a different type to that. But i really like this couple, they look really good together, and they seem to feel the same about each other, even if it is mostly just comeraderie.

My favorite pairing. xD

Not much else to add.

THERE MY FAVE PAIRING A "THE MORE YOU HATE THE MORE YOU LOVE" COUPLE THIER SO CUTE WHEN THE NEAR TO EACH OTHERS FACE

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

No need to bump this one a second time.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.