Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Tenjho Tenge - Minitokyo

Tagged under Tenjou Tenge

page 1 of 1 13 total items

I haven't seen it yet, but it looks pretty awesome. Should I start forkin' out the cash on the series or should I pass it by? Any feedback?

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

This series is okay imho. I would prefer to read the manga. I wouldn't recommend buying it. Read the manga and you will be pleased! hehe. So to answer your question, I say pass it by.

If you can stand about 18 or episodes of flashbacks, then, yes, buy it. Oh yea, forgot to mention about the flashback within the flashback...

I didn't like it, the series was too short, and the manga is where it's at. A lot is left hanging at the end of the series.

Signature Image

i've only seen the first disc of the anime version and it's alright, but the manga's definately better so i suggest you go with that first. hope this helps!

ryuu-niisan

ryuu-niisan

The Ninjama

go the manga, but if you are as a sidenote CMX the distributors of the english manga is killing tenjo tenge with its cencorship.

The anime is nice, but is just the very begining of it all. The manga is much much better.

I thought the anime series was horrible. The only thing I liked about it was the fan service lol. But if you're looking for a kick ass series to buy i'd save your money and look elsewhere. Throughout the whole series I was asking myself, why the hell did that happen? or what is the whole point of this? And i still dont' get it. All the fights were pointless and added very little to the whole plot (which was hardly even there to begin with). The whole concept of the anime is stupid, it was just some shonen action anime that tried too hard.

Well, as far as I'm concerned, Tenjho Tenge is a pretty good series. It's got action (plenty of action, for that matter), it's got fanservice, it's got bishounen (Shin... <3), and also plenty of pretty girls (for ecchi fans that is)... The flashbacks weren't so annying in my view, because they give depth to the characters. Sure, the plot is lame on the other hand (martial artists who use their ki, inner demons, blah blah - 'been there, done that), but you have to admit that there's more to it than just that. I say buy the first DVD, give it the series a chance, and then decide for yourself what to do. Who knows? You might actually like it X-P

i think you better read the manga than watch the anime...
its better that way

what are the differnces of tenjo tenge , tenjou tenge, tenjho tenge ?

Quote by kl2991what are the differnces of tenjo tenge , tenjou tenge, tenjho tenge ?

Just different ways of spelling the same show.

To me, Tenjou Tenge is alright. Heavy on fanservice and cliche, with an ordinary plot. The artwork is amongst the best I have seen though and is the strong point of the series. The anime is disappointing however and delves nowhere close as the manga itself. If I were buying anything on Tenjou Tenge, I would get the manga instead.

Regards.

If you love martial arts then go for it

quills

quills

sleepy dreamer

Hmm... i personally perfered the manga rather than the anime. But if you have the money- go for it. The story is pretty intense and entertaining. i love martial art and fighting-- their martial art cheography may not be the best and is just pretty much: punch punch punch, slam slam kill kill kill. But nevertheless- good stuff.

(\ /)
( . .)
c('')('')
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.