Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Detective Conan - Minitokyo

Detective Conan

Tagged under Detective Conan

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Best ever episode of detective conan?

oh that's a hard one...lol I throughly enjoyed all the episodes I got to see on Adult Swim so I don't know

schwindelmagier

schwindelmagier

Anna Vi Britannia+++

I love nearly every episode of detective conan ^.^
but my favourite episodes are all episodes with kaitou kid :3

Signature Image
+s.m.i.l.e. - the illusion of humanity+

haha i like that episode..

for me i like all the episodes.... it helps me when it comes to information... the cases they are solving is kinda interesting, some are complicated because i'm not a japanese... but it's reallt great... i even started reading agatha christie and sir arthur conan doyle's novels...i'm so happy!

i luv every episodes especially when there is kaitou kid,he's as smart as shinichi,i always try to solve the mystery in every episodes..but there's many hard and complicated mystery to solve myself

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

Please don't bump threads, esp ones that don't facilitate meaningful discussions.

Closed.

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.