Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which One Gives You More Strength? - Minitokyo

Which One Gives You More Strength?

The Stronger Power in Your Opinion is:

Power of love
5 votes
Power of anger
5 votes
Power of fear
3 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Bumble-Bee

Bumble-Bee

I'm cute, aren't I?

Ho-Yo-Ye! I'll clear the title's meaning!
Which one, of those three, in your opinion is stronger:
1. Power of love,
2. Power of anger, or
3. Power of fear?

I don't know the first, because I haven't experienced it (sad, isn't it?)

As for the second, it proved to be quite powerful! In my anger, I recalled able to chase a friend insulted me, who was already far away.

And for the third, there are some cases, when facing some danger or closing death, one will be stronger than usual. I run faster if I'm being chased by a dog...

littlejonny100

Retired Moderator

littlejonny100

Rusty Slave

I know everyone likes to say the power of love is stronger but i honestly think anger is more 'powerful'. Love may be stronger in a personal sense but anger will give you more power over your situation.

I think love is just over dramatised. Fear is good to make you stronger as it often comes with an adrenaline rushg however when your in a state of fear your more often confused at the where and why and will be more likely to stuff up whatever your trying to do. Anger is the strongest as it comes with adenaline and generally full control. Anger can often be more dangerous as you will take extreme risks in whatever your doing however there will be much more strength and co-ordination there.

In the above i was kinda vague as to situations and wording. Strength and power could be emotive or physical, a situation may involve thinking, fighting, escaping. It's all very circumstancial but i think in overall circumstances anger is the strongest.

"Do upon others as they would do upon you......except do it sooner, more often and better! "

I think fear can be powerful in the sense that sometimes it can drive people to completely bottle themselves up, and not even love or anger can help them - but then again, it does depend on the person.

I'd like to say love is the most powerful, but I don't think many people nowdays experience it, okay well they definitely don't experience it like it's portrayed in the movies. It's a very nice thought, even if it is somewhat naive. Although, love like in a family sense, that has shown through, take the tsunami for instance, like one mother running toward the wave to save her childern, in that case love conquered fear.

Interesting thread Bumble-bee ^.^

merged: 04-21-2006 ~ 08:17pm
I didn't say anything about anger: well I agree with littlejonny100 that anger can drive people to extraordinary extents, but like I mentioned before, so can fear and love. With anger, I don't like to think of it as powerful, just because it can be so destructive - ahah sounds like I'm contradicting myself there doesn't it?

Human kind cannot gain anything without first giving up something in return.

For me they are all related, I really only get angry about things I'm passionate about, so I guess that kinda stems from love. Likewise any fears I might have can be traced back similarly to a fear of losing the love of those close to you, be it in death or otherwise.

So I'd have to say that I draw my strength from my relationships with others, it is essentially what keeps me alive.

what makes me more stronger is anger...i guess...ummm....and thats all...^_^

Distortion

Distortion

Bwahahaha!

I say fear is the strongest, why because when you are about to die or think you are, or are just close there''s no reason to hold back, nothing to restrain you it's all or nothing.

Signature
Remember kids! Violence cures cancer!
"You're liquefied, betch!", Frylock.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.