Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 iPod lawsuits - Minitokyo

iPod lawsuits

Should Apple lose the "full volume" lawsuit?

Yes
5 votes
No
36 votes

Only members can vote.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 33 total items

Galian

Master Ninja

thats why the psp comes with "safe ear phones"

iPods suck. Apple sucks. They deserve to go out of business or be bought out by Microsoft. HAHA.

as civilization advances, i think people are losing more of their common sense. it's his own damn fault for actually listening to his ipod full volume. the Apple company shouldn't be responcible for his retarded decision. i rememer the one with teh coffee and McDonald. geez, people really overreact these days. it's just a burn, it'll heal.

Alfredigital

Alfredigital

I WAS BORN TO MURDER THE WORLD!

I'd get something other than an ipod if there was anything with 160gb

I didnt even get it when they sued starbucks for not putting the warning label for the coffee being hot

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

that's really sad if you think about it, heck people sue over anything these days, too bad really, but it will only bring ipod more into the lime light but to each's own, I rather like my ipod shuffle, but I don't listen to anything at full volume, if I can hear things around me then chances are it's not loud ^_^

BuBbLeS!

Signature

kagedarkmode

kagedarkmode

刃の下に心あり

*sigh* that's really annoying...
...well, as my chemistry professor used to say,
"unfortunately, common sense cannot be taught"...

Most people probably do it for the money, though.
I don't want him to, but there's a good chance this guy will win the suit.
Some pretty ridiculous suits have been won in the past, after all...

"A burglar sued the architect of the house he was robbing after he fell off the roof, and won!"

Ridiculous, simply ridiculous...

. /l、
゙(゚、 。 7 nyan~
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

ArtificialRaindrop

ArtificialRaindrop

We're All Mad Here.

While I agree with the statements about the Ipod sueing being ridiculous, you haven't actually read for yourself the case against McDonalds, have you? The coffee wasn't just hot, it was above safety standards and gave the woman THIRD DEGREE BURNS. That's not just an issue of somewhat hot coffee, that's extremely dangerous.

I don't agree that all companies should be held responsible in every case for not labeling every single risk their product poses. Medicine and potentially poisonous substances, yes, but the ways your can stupidly injure yourself with anything goes on and on and on. Such as you can potentially swallow and choke on an IPod nano, but that's not listed, is it? (Heck, maybe it is. People are so stupid lately). I think a lot of people simply look for ways to blame others for their own faulty decisions and ways to make profit out of it.

Signature ImageYou can't live without the fire, it's the heat that makes you strong ~ Within Temptation, "Iron"
KHDownloads <-- Butterfly Chaser referred!

haha what the hell! I mean there's a warning sign and people didn't take it seriously.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 33 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.