Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Favorites out of order - Minitokyo

Favorites out of order

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

When I make a favorite for some reason i goes to a ramdom section on my favorites. sometimes it even goes to another page, not going in order. please fix it/

Anjhurin

Linguistics

Anjhurin

ARIA sanchou

The fact that is goes to a random section of your favs might be because the art you've faved is old. The fav gallery appears in chronological order of submission, so you might fav an old drawing / art, and it'll be in the latest part of your fav gallery. Then if you fav the most recent art, it'll be at the top of your fav gallery :)

About going to another page, i don't understand it ^_^'

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

As stated favs do not go in the order that you favor them they are sorted based on date they were submitted. As such favs going in random spots and on different pages on your favs is not a bug.

closed

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.