Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How Many Anime(s) have you seen?? - Minitokyo

How Many Anime(s) have you seen??

page 1 of 1 15 total items

wanna

wanna

<{Ishbal Survivor}>

(31/08/2004)

Here are my stats: (ps, i keep scores for what i have watched ^-^)
117 anime series seen
31 anime movies seen

43 anime series on my pc that i have yet to watch
8 anime movies on my pc that i have yet to watch

36 anime series that i am "currently" following (you know what i mean ^-^)

Who dares to bring out the most in him/ herself and name their list??

darkzlevin

darkzlevin

Are We Who We Seem?

>.> hrm.... hard to say... but i think i seen over 100 anime series... not much movies tho =)

and for the anime's i have yet to see.. too many to count :D and if you ask how's this so its because me and my friends download and pool together and trade with each other so i'll never know how many new anime series they have and stuff =)

SUPPORT MINITOKYO BY JOINING THEIR MIRC CHANNEL
#minitokyo @ irc.rizon.net

Signature

Yarashi

Yarashi

*squish*

Not many really, I tend to stick to works by the same artists and such, but about 30-40 on average.

yumeko

Dreamer

havent actualli counted how many ive seen but over a 100...and i own them all aswell. theres alot that i own and havent seen yet, havent gotten the time to watch them. once ive sorted through all the anime, i mite post a complete list. '>.<

Shi wa sei no hajimari*Sei wa genjitsu no tsuzuki*Soshite, saisei wa Yume no owari

NickySan

NickySan

Animevore

Quote by wanna36 anime series that i am "currently" following (you know what i mean ^-^)

oh !!!
It's really impressive ! I'm following less than 10 series ; I'm very hard ^^
and how many series I've seen .... I didn't keep stats but +/- 100

Signature

Member of => French-Tribu

DarkSith

DarkSith

Fate Testarossa Fan

I'm following more than 30 anime series but I've seen more than 250 anime series and 29 movie series :p

wanna

wanna

<{Ishbal Survivor}>

Quote by darkzlevin&gt;.&gt; hrm.... hard to say... but i think i seen over 100 anime series... not much movies tho =)
and for the anime's i have yet to see.. too many to count :D and if you ask how's this so its because me and my friends download and pool together and trade with each other so i'll never know how many new anime series they have and stuff =)

same as me, i'm also downloading daily (a friend of me is to) and we also share...so that's the same ^-^

Quote by DarkSithI'm following more than 30 anime series but I've seen more than 250 anime series and 29 movie series :p

WoW, *claps hands...impressive* how long have you been watching anime?

sooooooooooo many that i can't remember. seen the majority of the so-called good animes for the past 5-6 years

ive seen too many, easily over hundreds of series and movies, and still much more to go with the spindles i have sitting at home

hmm i've seen quite a lot yet, although i think it's a lot XD. And i'm bad at remembering the series i've seen x_x or i mix them up together =P.

unCountdble >_<

SearSay

ElectroMagnetic Dragon

I have a fansub for almost all the anime series that i have watched - at last count (3 months ago) i had 1.2 TB of fansubs for a total of 220 series and 30+ movies... I currently have 2TB of fansubs and am making up a new list so I am guessing 350+ series/ova and 40+ movies.

-Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.
-Smith & Wesson....The original point and click interface.

For myself, I have seen about 200+ Anime series. And I even write down a record in a book! Hehe. One of these days I'll compile the info together into a list. And maybe I'll post it when its complete. :)

Anime Villains are just so cool!
Long Live Anime!
Anime Forever!

digitalRonin

Broken Dreamer

I belive i'm up to a 50 -60 anime series and somewhere around 20-30 movies, it'd probably be more but im tight on resourses (both HD and cash) so i got to be picky.

Some say the world will in in fire, some in ice.
From what I've tasted of Desire, I hold with those who favor fire.
But if it had to perish twice, I know enough of Hate
to say that for destuction, ice is also as great
and would suffice.
-Frost

wow... i cant believe u count those... mine's unfathomable

Time.... can do anything.. from mending wounds to destroying things.... surely time is powerful... but time can't change one thing... that is destiny..........

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.