Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 NOOOOOO! *Regarding Xenosaga* - Minitokyo

NOOOOOO! *Regarding Xenosaga*

page 1 of 1 11 total items

OH GOD GUYS! My sources tell me that Namco and the creators of Xenosaga are thinking about cutting the series short because of bad sales! Remember when we were promised 6 whole game episodes...THEY MIGHT NOT DO IT! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Signature Image
When you say its name out loud you can take away its power and some times end its life...

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

such arrogance

-repeat-

somebodyelse

Retired Moderator

somebodyelse

Pacman's mouthpiece

Wow, where'd you hear this?

If it's the case where they actually follow through on cutting the series short, I could foresee them losing a lot of credibility from lack of product support (ala Sega with the 32x/Saturn debacle).

Signature Image
"Searchin' for my lost shaker of salt..." -Jimmy Buffett

Aoi Nishimata goodies! Check my gallery out!

o i already knew this i thought they were just cutting it short because the laid off a bunch of workers that were doing the series and they couldnt keep up with the complicated story line

Ranga

Ranga

I am, I.

NOOOOOO! THEY CAN'T DO THIS! NOT TO MY KOS-MOS! THEY PROMISED US SIX EPISODES NOT 3

You say I fool myself
But better me than being a fool for some one else

x-gear

x-gear

Running away...

REALLY!? wow, I don't know what to say...

What is it?

I heard it was due to a change in staff.
Supposedly, the third game will be the finale of the series.

souseta

souseta

MuPp3T*

yea, but it will be awesome though, I saw the trailer the other day
oh well, it still a great piece of work in my opinion

Darn, that sucks.........

Life is a curse, but you can make it a blissing........

Inversion988

Inversion988

....Revived?

why would they cut the series short? it's one of my favorite games. i think that the longer they keep the series going, the better. unfortunately, that's not what others think. and judging by the storyline of xenosaga episode 1 and 2, i'd say that this is more of an 10-episode game. it'll REALLY suck if they ended it on the third episode. #%^&$& game creators........

Signature Image

My source comes from Namco itself I'm not saying that it's official but it's just their thought process because their sales were so low on I'm guessing the second episode. It will make me cry if they do in fact cut it short. :angry:

Quote by jasaiyajinsuch arrogance

And come on man I said they were thinking not that they were dead set on cutting it short-GOD! >=(

Signature Image
When you say its name out loud you can take away its power and some times end its life...

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.