Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Warcraft 3 - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Kusanago

Kusanago

Silver Wolf

Do you thing Blizzard cant do betther if the serie of warcraft continu and what race you play

Signature
Kusanago The Silver Lone Wolf

Member Of Quebec Freaks Group

Zelgadis

Zelgadis

Chimera

sure they can do better a more beautiful 3d engine with all the fps technology could be cool and the story at the end of frozen throne can be continued with no prob!!!

i play orc or undead but i sux on b.net :P

Signature

Member of -- Quebec Freaks Group --

Fulgore

Fulgore

...insert title [here]...

Yeah they'd better continue it. I love that series, and the Frozen Throne left it open. I wanna play with the Lich King now. He's soooo cool. :)

Signature

I want to see the story continue, what the Lich King's fate would be and if Lady Vaj and Kael survived the onslaught at Northrend.

Yes its good

it could have been much better... but Warcraft III and Frozen Throne are excellent... I use random race when I play ladder.... but these days... I've been playing a lot of Defense of the Ancients Allstars.... very fun...

en tingbucuode henhao nikandongleme

Myrtille20

Sunshine

Celui orange en haut avec ton nom est pas mal cool!!! Mais celui en noir et blanc un peu plus bas est sans doute mon préféré!!! Lâche pas ton beau travail!!

Myrtille

the biggist problem with a4 is story line. but knowing blizzerd thy would probly come up with something good.

but starcraft 2 would be out befor we would even know that there making a warcraft 4...

WWII Mag.: One question many people may have is how you can not have hatred for the Russians after your experiences with them?

Erich Hartmann: One thing I learned is this: Never allow yourself to hate a people because of the actions of a few. Hatred and bigotry destroyed my nation, and millions died. I hope most people did not hate Germans because of the Nazis, or Americans because of slaves. Never hate, it only eats you alive. Keep an open mind and always look for the good in people. You may be surprised at what you find.

OnePiece Fan

it is said at the age of starcraft,many peole thought it was the greatest game.but blizzard broke the myth,and continue a new myth.so we should trust blizzard.....

Signature

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.