Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 You play Warcraft dotA? Who's you fave hero? - Minitokyo

You play Warcraft dotA? Who's you fave hero?

page 1 of 1 18 total items

its been 5 or 6 months since i last logged in...so busy with freaking school works! now that its vacation (for us), i can't nothing at home but play the only game intalled in my PC...Warcraft III with dotA. my boyfriend taught me how to play dotA. its cool. err...do you play warcraft? or do you even know that game?! do you know dotA? if yes, who's your fave hero then?! just wanna know.. :D

just to share...my fave hero is from the scourge campaign (although i love the walking trees :)) Tormented Soul or "Malicious the tormented soul" (hehe...funny name...malicious...hehe :nya:) because...he's transparent..yeah... :nya:

merged: 05-03-2006 ~ 06:40pm
hey! i didnt see the game genre in the main forum page!

argg! this is supposed to be there...how can i move this one...T_T

Wslasher

Wslasher

Lone Samurai

hmm... it has 2 be Omniknight! i just love his sword! hate his skills except percevirance!

5D's Caption: Vol.1

Laevantine

Could it be you?

DotA stands for Defense of the Ancients. It's an epic battle between the Sentinels and Scourge.

I'm looking for challengers, lol. PM me if you want to arrange a duel or teamplay, I can host. ^^

Oh, and I use Tiny in teamgames, Pudge in less crowded situations and the occasional Phantom Lancer.

Tiny for the insane damage he can give with a bit of patience and precision as well as the range of his skills.

Pudge for his reaching Meat Hook that's incredibly satisfying to toy with, as well as the possibilities that Rot opens up and his disabling Dismember.

Phantom Lancer simply because of his images. ^_^

DotA is seriously fun, I'm addicted to it, sigh.

Signature
Kudos to k1ru!

samu02

Back to Basics

Bone Fletcher is my fave. Also Mercurial, avatar of vengeance.
Haven't lost since I used both of them.

"If faced with a life or death situation, an average person would choose life; a hero also chooses life, just not for himself"
"Knowledge is Power. But Power unused accomplishes nothing"
[CENTER][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/11.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

Laevantine

Could it be you?

Quote by samu02Bone Fletcher is my fave. Also Mercurial, avatar of vengeance.
Haven't lost since I used both of them.

Then I guess you specialize in 1v1 matchups?

Signature
Kudos to k1ru!

samu02

Back to Basics

4 on 4 maybe.
One on One would probably get me killed.
Hate the Sand King!

"If faced with a life or death situation, an average person would choose life; a hero also chooses life, just not for himself"
"Knowledge is Power. But Power unused accomplishes nothing"
[CENTER][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/11.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

Laevantine

Could it be you?

You must have a pretty good team then.

Bones is scary late-game.

Signature
Kudos to k1ru!

shijiroken

shijiroken

Angel that finds his "Heaven"

Mangix "Pandaran Brewmaster", Lina "The Slayer" (hmmm, sounds like the name of the character in the anime The slayers) and Kardel Sharpshooter ('am I right?) the "Sniper".. those are my fave.... hero.... but the game is getting boring as I play.. sigh..... hahaha

Heaven

Laevantine

Could it be you?

Actually, that's what I don't get. Most people say that DotA gets more boring as they play on.
But I personally find it to be increasingly interesting, it's like, the experience you gain from playing the DotA matches gives you many insights to the games themselves, there's so many parts to it. And plus, once you become better at it, it should be easier to pwn the noobs, for a lack of a better term. I derive a somewhat um, sadist (?!) or rather satisfying feeling from winning at this. And from he occasional owning, lolz.

Signature
Kudos to k1ru!

DanTheGreat

DanTheGreat

Ju-Ni Ban Tai Taichou

join our group!

Signature

sniper's my best hero, but i like terror blade most, cos he looks cool

The Future Remains A Mystery, Hidden In A Great Cloud Of Unknowing

sniper's my best hero, but i like terror blade most, cos he looks cool

The Future Remains A Mystery, Hidden In A Great Cloud Of Unknowing

Rikimaru ! the stealth assassin ! i'm pretty noob at that game >.< and he's a really safe character to use once you get his ultimate [he has permanent invisibility XD]

mm i love dbz tribute ultra .....

merged: 05-10-2006 ~ 01:46pm
do any of you play grunts vs foots?

DanTheGreat

DanTheGreat

Ju-Ni Ban Tai Taichou

Quote by aiwunRikimaru ! the stealth assassin ! i'm pretty noob at that game >.< and he's a really safe character to use once you get his ultimate [he has permanent invisibility XD]

easily countered by wards or gem of true sight....

Signature

Gotta be the Bloodseeker =P. Never have to go back to the fountain xD

Woot, more dota fans. I only play on the scourge cuz I think that all of the sentinels heros are cheap compared to the scourge.I hate the SA and Sniper the most :p. I play with WL, BF, DM, MS, and SR. My fav 1 of them would probably be BF :D

Quote by aiwunRikimaru ! the stealth assassin ! i'm pretty noob at that game >.< and he's a really safe character to use once you get his ultimate [he has permanent invisibility XD]

ArGhh! that Rikimaru! i hate to compete with that alien!
i use Luna Moonfang as my hero [fave skill:eclipse]...i cant even kill that hero in a single duel! invisible! spare me!

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.