Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What do u think of Ranma 1/2? - Minitokyo

What do u think of Ranma 1/2?

Tagged under Ranma 1/2

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 21 total items

what do you think of Ranma 1/2? personaly, i think its funny, i wish there was more romance, and theres somtimes to much nudity, but besides thats its pretty good! wat do u think?

Kidder

Kidder

we are fighting dreamers

i really loved Ranma 1/2. I used to watch it when I was quite young :P luckily (for my parents ^^) the version I watched was a chinese dub so the fanservice was mostly cut out. I still really enjoyed watching it. It's possibly one of the funniest animes I have seen. Ranma and Akane's constant hate-love-relationship kind of annoyed me a bit, but otherwise it was a great show! I'd love to buy all the dvd's... if i could afford it T_T

Signature
a big thank you to k1ru for the sweet siggy.

Join Gekkostate now! MT's only Eureka 7 fan group!

Ranma is the anime I grew up with, first anime series i've ever seen and i guess thats the reason why i think its my favourite series of all
very very funny series

Ranma 1/2 is one of my personal favourites. I still find myself rereading the series... I must have read the first volume at least 10 times by now. It always gives me laughs like kidder I'd buy all the dvds if I could afford it.

I like Ranma 1/2 very much I bought and watched the first part and I was laughing my head off. But the only thing I wish is that the price for it was lower.><

My dads friend gave me a big box of older (VHS's) animes and movies cause he thought i was an anime FREAK which i am now ^^ and in there was ranma 1/2 1-9, Cat fu, Chesnuts roasting on an open fire,and few others including both of the movies, thats how i got started with it, and thats when i started reading the series, i wish i could watch/read the last episode... =*(

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

i like it, amusing series

plus Kikuko Inoue, my fave seiyuu does Kasumi Tendo ^^

Signature Image

warriormars

warriormars

Flame Sniper

a personal favorite of mine. one of my first anime shows and still good. im trying to get all the boxed set DVDs and the mangas but there are so many of them *.* maybe one day. i think the comedy aspect of the show is great. its so funny.

In the morning, laughing happy fish heads, in the evening, floating in the soup.

Kelena

Kelena

Pulchritudinous Solitudinarian

Ranma 1/2 is a classic! It has comedy, a bit of romance, and action. It was one of the first good animes that I was introduced to. I've only read a few of the manga, but I've seen countless episodes. The movies were my favorite though. Those and the Christmas special. Once Ryoga transformed into adorable little P-Chan, I was hooked. X-P I would love to add it to my collection, but like warriormars said, there are just so many. :D

i like it so much >.<! it's funny although there's some hentai episodes,like the 1st episode(i think). but for me Ranma 1/2 is the best anime! icollect all movie that i can buy, also the manga!all episode are funny!

Northy

Northy

Guys are human as well.

The manga is great, though somewhat longwinded near the end. (Not quite as bad as Dragonball Z, though.) It's the very first manga I ever read, though, and it's certainly a staple of well-timed comedy for the most part.

The anime is a mixed bag that works best when sticking to the manga (for the most part.) Which is to say, the TV series is also best at the beginning, but drags on near the end. The OAVs are also a mixed bag, though generally great. The movies are nothing special, though not really horrible either.

Very funny and entertaining anime, unfortunately I wasn't able to watch all the seasons. Despite of its' nice presentation, there are episodes that makes me really mad with its' characters. All in all it's a good anime. :) It's a good refreshing anime. It cheers you up when you're bored or tiered.

i love it! it's one of the first few anime i watched and it's very entertaining, it's so funny!

I think it's funny but.. I have got enough of it.. it's like always the same... it feels like i know what will happen. but Sorry i do not like it..

Love it^^! :) :D

It gets too repetetive after a while. But it's okay.

the anime up to the 4th season was good, but then it started to get repetitive. with so many characters to manage it never developed the ranma-akane relationship. in the end they never resolved anything.

I love Ranma 1/2. It is very legal that it encourages and it is also funny due to Ryoga. Very strong.

It's quite funny, nudity doesn't bother me. But it's sooo long. o_0
I'll never finish reading it...

THERE ARE SECRETS WHERE FAIRIES DON'T LIVE.
Saltici Comics : Salty: the Misunderstood Spider (updates every Monday)

LOVE it^^have all epis on VHS^^and both movies^^they serie is so funny and really good, cool and great! :) :D :)

Hahaa...
Ranma's really funny !
His fear of cats is just hilarious...
And those signs the Panda-Dad always hold up !

page 1 of 1 21 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.