Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 would you adopt Naruto - Minitokyo

would you adopt Naruto

Tagged under Naruto

Would you adopt Naruto?

Yes
22 votes
No
9 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 21 total items

Blueheart

Blueheart

Wapy's sister

would you adopt Naruto?
He is lonely and needs care. I know he is a problematic kid, but...
what kind of thinks would you do if you adopted him?
and the most important of all... why would you adopt him

Signature
	Image .:Proud Hokage of Naruto:.

No. I know I will definitely hate him in real-life. He's just too reckless and stupid.

lol nice topic lol,
neeverrr becuase he is dumb and stubborn

yo wtf!

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

I'd have to say no beccause of the same reasons everyone else doesn't want to adopt him. He's too reckless, stubborn, and can be dumb at times. So no.

hell no cause he would like....kick my ass everyday if he went in the nine tail thingie!

YES!wee.because i like stubborn people.in fact i hang around with stubborn and reckless pple all the time!and also even though he's sorta dumb he still has brains.and he's cute with those line things on his face....wow im the only one that said yes?that replyed?omygosh i guess you guys hate him or somthing

Ramen only? Nine-tail monster? Orange suit? Slow, stubborn & reckless?

Err, sounds boring...I'd rather adopt Akamaru if Kiba go dead.

hehe, i know, am not being reasonable...Naruto has plenty of good points though.

Hardworking, strong will to achieve something, very caring to his companions and willing to sacrifice himself for the sake of others who he love the most.

I don't see a reason why people should hate him some people perhaps are just jealous of him, or just think too shallow... LOL

As for me i'd probably adopt him, ask him to do his "Harem no Jutsu". Weee, hope i wont die from nosebleed everyday...lol

Hakukuroneko

Hakukuroneko

White Black Cat

Well, I would say sure. For one, he is a good friend even if he is stubborn, an idiot, at the same time horrible fashion sense. Some good traits are, he is easy to feed (eats only Ramen), Hardworker, A person who will sacrifice himself for his friends, Entertaining to watch if he does something stupid, and he can't be boring if he keeps up his pranks.Not sure why everyone hates him. Maybe people wanted to adopt the Sasuke type. Which in my opinion is something I wouldn't want to do.

Signature Image
Thanks Sumomo for the Sig :)
"If Life deals you a bad hand...cheat" (GTO)
"give a kid a smoke and he'll be happy for a day, teach a kid how to smoke, he'll be happy for a whole shortened life time." (GTO)

Quote by HakukuronekoWell, I would say sure. For one, he is a good friend even if he is stubborn, an idiot, at the same time horrible fashion sense. Some good traits are, he is easy to feed (eats only Ramen), Hardworker, A person who will sacrifice himself for his friends, Entertaining to watch if he does something stupid, and he can't be boring if he keeps up his pranks.Not sure why everyone hates him. Maybe people wanted to adopt the Sasuke type. Which in my opinion is something I wouldn't want to do.

Now here's a good post, lol, i agree with BlackCat, Naruto is probably the only person adoptable in the anime... :hmpf:

blackdagger

blackdagger

Too much to handle

I would not adopt him...I will let my parents adopt him so that I can have a reckless, stubborn and a baka (idiot) brother. Jejeje....It's just I really want to have a brother...not a stupid sister....

And I will get the chance to learn his techniques....

Jejeje..me ninja!

Well, I can't deny the fact that I like Sasuke, too...

>-I do WHat i waNt<-
GoT anY Problems

Probably not...he\'s a good kid, but I would probably get so frustrated with him being so stubborn and dense sometimes. I would much rather adopt Sasuke ^_^ or Neji! ^_~

yes, of course, his history makes me feel bad and i would want to help him. plus he isent boring. but id rather have him as a really good friend! :]

sacredsky

sacredsky

Haunted by Ghosts

Sure, he's problematic. But that's what makes him more lovable! I would definetly adopt him. I like challenges, and I want someone who's exciting :D Also, his values are totally in order, his attitude towards life is a positive one.
I would hate being stuck with an angst ridden brat like Sasuke. :P
*Is beaten up by Sasuke fan girls*

Signature

Off corse :) Allways is good to have a 9 tail demon at your side.

yup, but i'd just use him...kekkkekkee, he'll be my guard, i'll take him everywhere with me, isn't it nice to feel protected?.......LOLzzzzzzzzzzzz

elizabeth-san

elizabeth-san

Never On.

yea i would adopt Naruto i would also adopt Sasuke-Kun too^_^

Uchiha Sasuke Signature Image

Yes then I could force him to teach me ninjutsu *can kill people* and genjutsu *confuse everyone at school* and taijutsu *goes and kicks ass*......

geninlv1

geninlv1

untamed

It's a tall order to adopt and be responsible for a child. I don't think I'd be up to raising or taking care of one.

sakura-uchiha06

sakura-uchiha06

Beleive it!

Yes i would, anything for my Naru-chan. I'll take care of him like a true mother would do. KYAA! he's so kawaii!

Northy

Northy

Guys are human as well.

Interesting question, depending on what point in his life this adoption would take place. When he's less than a year old? Ten? His current age? And let's pretend you DID adopt Naruto when he was recently born (and had the demon-fox sealed inside him), wouldn't the fact that he had a parent -- anyone -- make a difference in how he would turn out compared to his current, loner self?

Just asking.

quills

quills

sleepy dreamer

i really like naruto. i think if i were to adopt anyone, i would adopt him. Although he is a major trouble-maker and probably cannot keep quiet or sit still for a moment; he got a really good heart and a great personality. He have the potential to change someone, and i think it's something that a parent would want- not just a change in lifestyle, but a nice change spiritually as well. Naruto is actually a great kid, he's cute at times as well. i love it when he eats ramen with Iruka sensei, i think that's when his cute side really shows ^^
i think he would be a lively, but a good boy ;)

(\ /)
( . .)
c('')('')
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

page 1 of 1 21 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.