Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Contest! - Minitokyo

Group announcement by Sesshomaru-Luvin

page 1 of 1 7 total items

well the group hasn't been really active

so mira-san came up with a contest
so well we're having a contest

and also please comment on the group at least
if u haven't commented in the group for 3 weeks then we are going to remove you

anyway the contest will end in 7th june 2006
oh and the wall should HAVE Sesshomaru and the members can add another character if they want to like rin or jaken

Signature Image

sandumirabela

sandumirabela

-Return to Innocence-

Oh boy sweety you were fast with the response!Yap the idea is good and hope people will be more active!I mean every contest is about improving your own skills you guys so show us your skills like I say^_^!

-Return to Innocence-
Signature Image
sigi and ava made by dianas for Mira-chan ;)

trinigirl524

trinigirl524

WeST iNDee

great idea! i'll try my best to enter the contest since school is coming to a close around that time.

Signature Image
:::COLORFULL WALLIES!:::Free--wallers:::
Currently Taking Music Code Requests
Feel free to PM or go to my page for more details

Rikkablurhound

Rikkablurhound

*Kero~! O_o

Yay. contest. Ill have to hard then. Glad the deadline isnt so near, or else I wouldnt have the time to... T_T
yay.. will try to come up with something for my sexy sesshomaru-sama XD

So after we finish our entries, do we post them here? And another question - can we add in another character different from Rin or Jaken, like Inuyasha or Inu-no-Taishou? *is confused*

chikage-kekinha

chikage-kekinha

.shine of the stars.

contest...
great idea! XD

platina

platina

Searching for a Dream

that's a great idea...... but....... the final date .....................when is it?

Signature

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.