Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Any Diablo 2 Exp gamers I'M giving away my ACC - Minitokyo

Any Diablo 2 Exp gamers I'M giving away my ACC

page 1 of 1 6 total items

IM giving away my non ladder Diablo 2 expansion set account it has really good stuff in it hard ot get, i though mayb me some1 might want it. instead of me letting it there to rot.

yo wtf!

i want it i finished diablo 2
and lod i have beatten BAAL

Signature
Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep.

ParralaX

ParralaX

WavE

Wow, you serious? If you already haven't found somebody, I'd be glad to make good use of them. PM me if you want my account name.

LP, LP, ->, LK, HP

becomewired

becomewired

Some Person

i wouldnt mind, if your actually going to give it away..

You know, there ARE still people that would buy your D2 junk on eBay and other sites....
Pretty nice that you're giving it away though....
I'd want the account, but my game is cracked, so I don't have an account (or a working game).

DanTheGreat

DanTheGreat

Ju-Ni Ban Tai Taichou

Quote by raptorfbYou know, there ARE still people that would buy your D2 junk on eBay and other sites....
Pretty nice that you're giving it away though....
I'd want the account, but my game is cracked, so I don't have an account (or a working game).

i agree, you'd make a fortune out of them...

Signature

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.