Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 hello! - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 12 total items

hello all the anime lovers out there!1
i'm fresh of the farm hehehe! ^_^' :D

inuyashalove04

inuyashalove04

inuai-chan

Hi there mikuyuki! Welcome to MT and enjoy yourself. Make sure to read up on the rules around here, so you don't get in trouble. Later!

Signature Image
"I personally believe that each of us was put here for a purpose-- to build not to destroy. If I can make people smile, then I have served my purpose for God." - Red Skelton

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Nice to meet you, Mikuyuki. Almost has quite a similar ring to my actual name over here. **Snickers** Regardless, if you have any kind of questions, you should look up http://support.minitokyo.net for all the general inquiries and answers to your most basic fundamental criteria. I wish you the best of luck in generating all sorts of new friends along the way, and do remember to have some fun while you are around, okay? Take care.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Hi mikuyuki !
Nice to meet you ! x)
Welcome to MT and I hope you'll enjoy yourself here !
Take care and See ya around !

EsunaMeggy

EsunaMeggy

Bubbly and Eccentric

Hello to you!
Welcome to MT and have oodles upon oodles of fun.

Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall into an open sewer and die.
-Mel Brooks

Kelena

Kelena

Pulchritudinous Solitudinarian

Welcome to MT Mikuyuki. I hope that you enjoy your time here. See you around. :)

KOKUJINDESU

KOKUJINDESU

TYRONE-KUN

IRASSHAIMASE:
^_^'
I hope you enjoy MT.
T. :D

"We are but spiritual creatures enacting a physical existence."

Frosty

Frosty

: One Luv :

welcome to MT and hope you'll enjoy your stay. ^^ if you have any questions, remember to check out the support page for all your Q and A needs you can also ask me too if you have any small questions. lol.... XD

anyways, have fun and hopefully I'll cya around in MT. ^^

Signature

^_^ thank you for the warm welcome and advices!
that'll really be a big help during my stay here in MT!

Hallo.. Im always late for this type of thing.. hope that im not late.. Welcome! Enjoy MT..

>>Basketball>>My GF
>>State Alchemist>>LOTzZ
>>#14<<

hope it isn't to late to tell you...WELCOME and enjoy MiniTokyo. i can asure you it will very nice

ssvegetaj

ssvegetaj

"the ninja z warrior"

hey, mikuyuki,welcome to minitokyo and have a great time here!

no one can defeat me....

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.