Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Evil Chocolate! - Minitokyo

Evil Chocolate!

Is chocolate Evil?

Yes. indeed it is.
9 votes
Dont know
1 votes
HEll NO!
30 votes
Dont care
8 votes
probably..
7 votes

Only members can vote.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 48 total items

you are all excellent people! thank you .. T_T thank you (!) for answering one of the greatest question of all times.

Mnemeth

Mnemeth

Rider of the Currents

Heretics, naysayers fooey on you.
Chocolate lovers unite, bring the pitch and torches to hunt down the chocolate heretics
:)

Do not interfere in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Evil only if you abuse it. Chocolate in moderation (open to definition) is tasty and if you need quick boost of energy nice to have around.

Hell NO! I love chocolate! All kind of chocolates, I have heard that is a type of chocolate with hot pepers the spicey ones.Originar from S-America.
Is said to be afrodisiatic. Never eat one!
Also, I like very much white chocolate, don't know why they still call it chocolate, we call chocolate, chocolate because of the coco beans from what it's made and the brown color but don't want to upset anyone.

Who believes in the convincing power of logics has never talked to an angry woman.

HEAVENLY good! :D

Hell no. I love chocolate. 's only those idiots who take like 10 bars a day and grow fat who give it a bad name. Anw a bit of chocolate, especially dark choc, is supposed to be healthy if u take it in moderation, like red wine.

zimmer

zimmer

uk.myspace.com/zairidesign

I join a club call Chocolate Art Club C.A.C

wanna know the reason why?

Becouse I love choc and there so does the ladies. hahah

Why the hell would choc be evil. If u r sayin u r allergic or it made u fat then dont eat it.

Quote by BGKLWhy the hell would choc be evil. If u r sayin u r allergic or it made u fat then dont eat it.

I am not saying it is. I am asking if U think it is.

CrazyGiirl

CrazyGiirl

*CONFUSED

hell no,it aint EVIL! XD ITS SO NICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeee(...) choco are the best inventions in da world. :D MUAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!

Saikusa

Retired Moderator

Saikusa

~ scan-holic ~

Chocolate is sooooo the opposite of evil! It was a gift from God to make us feel better without the hangover :D

nope, chocolate is not evil, its the human mind that is... well.. chocolates can be used for evil... like, as weapons..

myster78

myster78

Hamtaro

I don't think that chocolat is evil ^^ It's even an angel ... a dark angel! It's smell good and it has got a good taste :) It's not malicious.

Kazakian

Memetic Legacy

Problably ....probably not.
But i give you this to think on: How can a thing that tastes so good be evil? Enjoy Brainstorming :).

solidvanz

Silent Mercenary

No, there is no evil chocolate. Chocolate is good for your health and please don't ban it for the sake of the anti-chocolate people.

You Get Hand-Gestured!

chocolate is not evil, chokolete=good :D ny the way chocolate is a vegetable, 'cause it's made from cacao beans.. xe xe.. :D eat chocolate, my firends, eat, it's your friend!.. :D :D :D

chii0103

chii0103

Namae wa Aybi desu~

a cHOcolate addict here! hohoho... heLL NO tO chocolate is evil... :p

chocolate is heaven.. ^_^ hohoho.. i just love it! it melts in your mouth! ..not in your hands.. ohh... nasty M n M's.. hehehe..

c.h.o.c.o.l.a.t.e is onE of the greatest thing on earth... errr.. :) for me.. ^_^

i just agree with saphiravixen :p

^_~ have a nice day!

Signature

~siggy by pache~

to me chocolate is not evil, its sweet, great even, but scary at times to myself...if yu ever did see 'Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory' the scene on that freaky ferry boat is ridiculously scary - especially when i was a kid. i still can't eat chocolate without crying hysterically...and i enjoy the chocolate every time http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p53/jules_x_x_x/p.gif

You, sir, have successfully managed to rape the entire English language with one sentence. Congratulations.

Naiisie

Naiisie

Drop-A-Stitch

Chocolate makes me happy when i'm sad but then i eat too much and throw up. So i don't know whethere it is evil or not XD

I love chocolate... love love love looove chocolate. But it's evil. You know why? Because it's addicting... That's why! >.<

Rella

Rella

Tsukihime

Yep, chocolates are, indeed, pure evil. They are so addictive and good-tasting that you just can't stop eating them. They are pure evil because they're bad for us! X-O

Signature
Newest Wallpaper: Anyone and Anything XD

etoo

etoo

sanity runs away from me

how can i say it's evil when it's the only thing that cures my fatigue/stress headaches and lack of energy? it's more like a medicine..... and an antidepressant...

i really dont care, i like chocolate but sometimes i could taste bad

lianppoper

lianppoper

[Free Bird]

it's not evil. why would it be?
love is grand, but all you really need is chocolate.
chocolate has natural antioxidants and flavonoids
which can lower blood pressure and help prevent cancer.
it has epicatechin which has insulin-mimetic properties
^ [for those who are diabetic]
++ it tastes way good, and you'll feel good because of the endorphins ;)

Signature

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 48 total items

Back to Shopping & Food | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.