Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 favourite zanpakuto - Minitokyo

favourite zanpakuto

Tagged under Bleach

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 50 total items

cassandraronald

cassandraronald

..+Arashi Arashi for dream+..

so wad is your favourite zanpakuto?Pls state why and who is the wielder.
my favouriet zanpakuto is defenitly the hyourinmaru/ice ring who's wielder is hitsugaya.
so hu which is your favourite zanpakuto?

S-a-c-h-i-e-l

S-a-c-h-i-e-l

S-a-c-h-i-e-l

Ichigo's bankai might be my favorite, it's so different from the other bankai that are insanely proportioned and living. Just small, sleek, and black.

Hitsugaya's is cool, like you said, so that's up there with Zangetsu ^_^

dMp

dMp

^___________^

i like Zangetsu at shikai stage more because of it's huge size. Senbonzakura is pretty awesome too, attacking the enemy as sakura leaves.

rorenzu

rorenzu

Mio Amakura

zangetsu! wOOoOO! like that black sword,

Together...forever...
Signature
sig and avatar by Kuya JaK

hitsugaya18

hitsugaya18

Ice Swordsman

well my all-time favorite is hyourinmaru whose weilder is hitsugaya toshiro but in a close second is senbonzakura kageyoshi and in third would be aizen souske's shik-kai

I'm so going with Byakuya's. Here's why:

"OOOoooOooohhhh. Look at all the pret....."
<Victim explodes in a magical crimson fountain of life fluid>

Rukia's Sodenoshirayuki ;)

kyokujitsu

kyokujitsu

Without Purpose

Hmm... I suppose you're asking for our favorite zanpakuto abilities, rather than the shape. Ichigo's Zangetsu Bankai is pretty awesome in looks. I really like Zaraki's zanpakuto, because it really reflects his rough character, and looks stubborn (somehow). Kyouraku's double zanpakuto is awesome as well ^_^ Kinda hard to choose a favourite. I guess I'll just say Gin's Shinsou. It's so small, but the shikai is so cool ^_^

"What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?"
- Dr. Robert Schuller

GoodTree - The homepage that supports charities ^_^

my favourite is Kyouraku Shunsui's Katen Kyoukotsu
even if we haven't seen his bankai yet i think the guy's cool fighting with two swords and his bankai will be cool for sure ^^

zangetsu and sword of Byakuya

excuse me for my bad english

cassandraronald

cassandraronald

Quote by LirinthasI'm so going with Byakuya's. Here's why:

"OOOoooOooohhhh. Look at all the pret....."
<Victim explodes in a magical crimson fountain of life fluid>

haha that's funny

I like Hyourinmaru and byakuya's

I guess Shunsui's Katen Kyoukotsu,although i have no idea what it does. Hitsugaya's Hyourinmaru is also nice.

Byakuya's zanpaku-to is the best! <3 It's got the prettiest shikai and bankai, don't you think? Sakura blossoms... *insert dreamy sigh here* But wait - better even, deadky sakura blossoms! Tee hee... *insert maniacal cackle here*

And I also like Aizen's zanpaku-to, with its ability to create absolute ilusions... boy, would I like one of those *sigh*

burijetto

burijetto

Detective Kirimi

Kira!

Signature
Do support me in my quest for world domination!~

cassandraronald

cassandraronald

Quote by burijettoKira!

there is not a zanpakuto called kira i guess u are reffering to Wabisuke who's wielder is kira

I like Byakuya's zanpakuto(Senbonzakura), and Hitsugaya's zanpakuto(hyourinmaru)

I like hitsugayas hyourinmaru because it looks really cool but i also like Byakuya's Senbonzakura because it is so deadly.It has so many angles and possibilitys of attack and i dont think there are many who can defeat it.

I like Sode no Shirayuki..=)

I like Hitsugaya Zanpaktou, it's the best.

natsuki-hime

natsuki-hime

"There's no place like alone"

i likes byakuyas senbonzakura, both shikai and bankai, sakura blossoms.... its so pretti yet, so freakin deadly as well....teehehe :D

Signature Image
A big ThankYou 2 k1ru 4 the sweet siggy here.

i love ichigo banki sword but i realy love when rengi says: howl zabimaru its so cool and the banki too

oroooooooooooooo

yay, i like hitsugaya's hyourinmaru.. its so cool, ice and everything...^^

say4ct222

SaY4cT

Shikai Zangetsu and Tensa Zangetsu. They are wicked and probably the most powerful Byfar.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 50 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.