Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 if heaven and hell really existed would you change your life? - Minitokyo

if heaven and hell really existed would you change your life?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 40 total items

ROMEZ

ROMEZ

bringer of silence to the heart

honestly i wouldnt change my life i knew the consequences of my actions wether good or bad, and at this point in time i have to say im happy with how i lived my life i f i were to change that would be a lie in itself

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

heh, even if it does, it means I am going to hell anyway.
The fact is that you christians are placing so much importance over following the whol bible, you live your life out like a rabbi/mormon/priest and act like that, then you get to go heaven, well, sorry, I have a life, and I have reality to deal with, so see you guys later in hell.
Too bad, cause I don't believe. And your Bible clearly says unbelievers say bye bye.

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

blackchii

blackchii

Enjou no Kougyoku

a question

there's a 2 year old girl, all of her family dies caused by a endless war. then there's this organization that pick, raise, shape and train her to be a merciless assasin that kills without knowing any remorse

so if they are do exist, heaven or hell for her? hell? don't made me laugh

Signature

ibrahimm

ibrahimm

Kick Ass And Chew Bubblegum

I already know that hell and heaven exist. Its just to adopt the way of life, or u will be toasted

Orokawa Ototoyo........

im moslem i have believe in heaven n hell. so i dont need to explain anymore

samu02

Back to Basics

Can't you do so REGARDLESS of that fact?
Why must our actions be focused on not going to hell, or going to heaven?
Can't we simply do good because its the right thing to do?
I DO believe in heaven and hell, by the way. Didn't want you to mistake me for a non-believer.
But I don't need to change my life because of it. I'm changing my life because it is more interesting to do.

"If faced with a life or death situation, an average person would choose life; a hero also chooses life, just not for himself"
"Knowledge is Power. But Power unused accomplishes nothing"
[CENTER][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/11.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

heaven doesnt want me an hell is afraid i take over, so no reason for me to change my life :P

Haven100

Haven100

Psychopathic Friend

I honestly really don't know what I would do. But the way you are is the way you are, You are the one who chooses your destiny, and when the day comes you will know what will happen.
Thats what I think.

Also I put something new in my reply

I watch you from the shadows, like a deranged tanuki.
Please don’t mind me. :D :3

Yu-huang

Yu-huang

The Jade Emperor

Heaven and Hell is a mere conception of the human mind.
But if they were to be true as you wrote, I would not change the way I live my life.
For my life is as it should be.

When Darkness Falls, All is quiet in the Mist of the Night.

etoo

etoo

sanity runs away from me

i wouldn't.

i wouldnt ive been to hell and its fine its not as bad as u think

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Both places (or inner states) exists. Why to change my life if I'm right?

Mene, mene, tekel, parsin

No, if heaven exist as the religions teach it to be, it will be hell to me, TOTALLY BORING... i can't picture myself in cloud singing to this egocentric god for all the eternity... i will keep my life as it is, if i go to hell just for being me, so i will go to hell, after all the most interesting people in history will be there... Kurt Cobain, Gandhi, Napoleon, Marylin Monroe... hell! EVEN JESUS WILL BE THERE ACORDING TO SOME PEOPLE...

Heaven or hell, its a matter of life, no of after life...

Signature

RubyDrg0n

Wanna-be-Drg0n

Yes it would change my life..
I will feel so much miserable that my life is not going to end... pondering when will I get the eternal rest i deserve....

*sigh

HarukaTsu

HarukaTsu

Haru-Chan

assuming that Heaven and Hell do exsist.... what would happen if one or the other or both CEASED to exsist? for instance: what if The ruler of Hell quit? shut down hell, and sent everyone away? Answer me that.

The idea that an outside result changing your choice means you aren't true to yourself sounds nice and stoic but doesn't, I think, add up to much. In the end it amounts to the idea that things are as they are and our lives should all just play out like will-less robots according to our program. The existence of free-will however shows us that choosing is a part of life and in choosing we are true that part of us. Following on, the whole idea of choosing is that the matter isn't random but is based upon using one's intellect and experience to make the best choice. That where wisdom and foolishness come in.

Each man is free to choose what he may, and may he enjoy it, but when a man who has all the facts before him chooses something that will in the end result in loss and harm then historically he is considered to be making a foolish decision. Now, if that is his knowing choice then fair enough, but objectively his decision will be called a poor choice.

What's more, if heaven and hell were certainties then the notion of life and being true to what we were created to be would certainly include taking that aspect of life into consideration. Excluding those aspects from your choices on this earth could be considered to be denying that part of one's existence.

As for me, I hope that my belief and knowledge of heaven and hell have changed my life - and considerably. From a Christian stand point, Jesus, the apostles and may great men and women since then have thrown their lives away on this because their hope was in the life to come, they made their investment there and gave their lives here, away. They lived well, blessed and enriched many and I doubt there are any who would say they lived foolish or poor lives.

Just some thoughts.

Regards.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 40 total items

Back to Religion & Science | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.