Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Opinion: What is the most beatiful place in the world? - Minitokyo

Opinion: What is the most beatiful place in the world?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 51 total items

Hi! i have a question, in your opinion, what is the most beatiful place that yo (country or city) in the world taht you have visted?

Well, I vosoted Cancún, Mexico, is a great place, with a beatiful beach, clean , beauty girls (jijijijijiji))and gently people, This place is in my country.

Whitehaven beach in the Whitsundays, Australia

Vagrant123

Vagrant123

I'm having a mid-death crisis.

Quote: ](jijijijijiji)

Gotta love the Spanish version of heeheeehee. :d

i can't say. There's different types of beauty. New York inspires awe into me, but Florida's waters look amazing. I also love Yosemite and that general area. I live near LA, btw.

Signature

"I'm stuck on bandages because bandages are stuck on me."

http://forums.xgenstudios.com

Fiji, though I haven't been there, all of the pictures I've seen look spectacular.

Want to see Ar Tonelico 2? Post here!
http://com4.runboard.com/bnisamerica.f2.t1206

Miroku4444

Miroku4444

Ecchi Enthusiast!!

The most beautiful place on earth to me is Minitokyo... :D :D :D :nya: :nya: :nya: :nya:

Signature

winterlilac09

winterlilac09

white freed by her savior~

Definitely the Adirondacks National Park... I know it may not be much as others see it compared to the Grand Canyon or Yosemite or anything, but it was beautiful to me because I enjoyed the time spent there ^.^

f a l l i n g . i n t o . s w e e t . c e l e s t i a l . d r e a m
l i g h t . i n . s h e e r . a n d . s i m p l e . s l e e p

Signature Image

h2dz

h2dz

h2UNDERGROUNdz

Hawaii!.. its paradise man ^^
Cancun is tite too.. ppl up there kno how to party hard XD

giving it all away...

semanga

semanga

I'm a fightgirl

I think th most beautyful place oh the world is Istanbul in Turkey but Paris and Prague is also wonderful, I love it all :)

come and visit the magic world from the fightgirl
Signature
:. OX .:German-Members:. OX .: and i am member of COLORFULL WALLIES!

to me every where on earth is beautiful as long as human dont exist there.

Cloudnine

neko mimi modo~!

As long as you're with the people you care about, any place can be the most beautiful place in the world ^^

~~ah.. there's always Tokyo if that doesn't work out =p

Noe

Papa Noe

Santiago of Chile.... my house :\ .... my bathroom, after a celebration... XD XD

Santiago de Chile.... mi casa :\ ... mi cuarto de baño, después de una fiesta... XD XD

Signature Image
Administrador (Administrator) Hispanime. Un solo idioma, una sola pasion. Hispanime

Atashi

Atashi

"I feel Alone"

Mmm; well; I visited Cancun, is really Beauty, but, I want visit Beijing, Tokyo or Seul

SearSay

ElectroMagnetic Dragon

i've done tons of traveling all over north and south america , europe and china - every place has had a different kind of beauty. Some have inspired awe others contemplation - some romance (though those were also slightly affected by who i was with :-P ) I have to say that it is one of the reasons i look foward to tomorrow - that feeling when you observe something of beauty. I must say that my preference thus far is for some of the scenery in the Andes - but that might just be because i grew up there.
--Edit--
todavia tengo que visitar chile - pero como vivo nueva york ahora me va a costar un poquito... :_P

-Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.
-Smith & Wesson....The original point and click interface.

rojacol

rojacol

.:INtheEXILE:.

Quote by NoeSantiago of Chile.... my house :\ .... my bathroom, after a celebration... XD XD

Santiago de Chile.... mi casa :\ ... mi cuarto de baño, después de una fiesta... XD XD

rolf, yeah it's the better place to be.... after a party XD

Signature Image
||Browse my Gallery||
||Miembro orgulloso de: (Proud member of) Hispanime||

snarzz

snarzz

kawaii deschou ^^

ehm ...I vote for the hills in new zeland!!! *never been there*

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Jinzhou

Retired Moderator

Jinzhou

Forsaken God

Venice.

Signature
Yes, I am god. Infallibility at its greatest.

Albiore

Albiore

Webmaster

Saludos:
Greetings:

Para mí es Isla Andrómeda xD, pero me gustaría ir a Venecia.
For me is Andromeda Island xD, but i'd like go to Venecia.

Alpha

Alpha

DreamMaster

brazil, pal with garotas soround you all the time. This is my dream.
Bahía, Rio de Janeiro... carnaval!!!!. ahhhhhhhh!!!!.

darkwaterbunny

darkwaterbunny

cancha! And MORE cancha!

hehehehehehe, Hwaraze Peru (Cant spell the place >.<) But other places in Peru, it's breath taking (no really, your up so high you cant breath x.x) But Peru is really beautiful as well as Italy, and all those other beautiful places out there....

of course, Venice

" A wise falcon hides its talons. "

-Flonne

ghost945

ghost945

Otaku

island in the Mediterrannean sea.

This may sound a little bit silly ... for me the it is HOME.
'Cause it is the place that you are going to return to at the END, HOME IS sweet ^^

Take Care,
LIGHTNESS.

Zdenek

Zdenek

Bye bye~

Perhaps in the middle of the fields (relatively) near my home, where is no solid road and nobody else. I don't know seas, perhaps they would be also nice.

OMG...liek I've bean banned cuz I'm n idiot. DUH ARMY GAME R0X0RZ!!1!!!!

white-zero

white-zero

Left this part of the universe.

Nothing, I mean nothing beats the awesomage of my room! XD

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 51 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.