Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Nana Series - Minitokyo

Tagged under NANA

page 1 of 1 12 total items

lalatne

Meier Link

I just start watching Nana, Have you guys seen it? I read the article about nana and notice the rating, that this anime is very nice. The drawing is different and also the style of the series. I wonder how many episode that this anime had, anyone know?

I've only read the Manga via Shojo Beat and have found it to be really good. I had no idea that there was an Anime out...probably won't get over here until butt-forever so I guess I will just have to stick with the Manga and just do what I always do when it comes to Animes...wait and wait and wait. *cries*

Signature Image
When you say its name out loud you can take away its power and some times end its life...

natsume44

natsume44

Yamapi Fangirl

That's one of my favorite new series this season. You're right, the animation is really good. I haven't heard how many episodes it's going to be, but I'm pretty sure it'll at least last for 24 or 26 eps. I've been reading the mange in Shojo Beat too, and I can't wait to see some of the scenes in the anime. :)

lalatne

Meier Link

There are 6 episodes release from inuyasha 4ever fansubs. here's a link to the site http://iy4ever.net/ if you wan't to get the anime in a direct download here's the link http://www.animecons.info/.

there is a live movie for it

Being a huge Nana fan, i was really happy when they finally announced the anime for it. After watching all the episodes up to now, what i really like is that they follow the manga very precisely. The only thing i wish was slightly better is the character drawing. Manga looks better =p Ohhh and I'm not too fond of the artist they picked to be Nana's singing voice, Anna Tsuchiya. I think they portrayed Blast's punk musical genre better with Mika Nakashima in the live action movie ><'. The OP song for the anime seems more pop rock than punk to me. Oh wellz, I still can't wait every week to see the next episode xD <3 Nana~!

lalatne

Meier Link

yeah the music doesn't sound like punk, it's more in pop rock. The looks are only punk but not the music.

I'm glad I found the topic for Nana. ^_^ I absolutley loved Paradise Kiss and I was so happy to see Nana finally come out. I think what I like the most about it is that it's not your typical anime setting. It's not set in high school, there's no harem... it's just not cliched at all. ^_^ Plus I agree with everyone here that the animation is stunning. It would be fun to get the OST at some point. ^_^

wow.. Nana's thread.. i just read it not long ago.. now i'm so devoted to be Nana's fan... glad the anime finally came... since watch the Dorama only didnt satisfied my hunger for Nana... :)
i also hope that Nana anime's will be following the manga, not shortened.. ^^

btw the OST of Nana Dorama so great! wonder how the anime will be...

50 episodes might be for NANA anime series. So far 10 fansubs are out. There's also a live action movie of NANA out. I found out about NANA after watching Paradise Kiss.

I watched until episode 7 and i think it really is a nicely done anime, both with the characters/expressions and oh those colors! I read that there will be 50 eps... But i hope they can still make everything in manga in these 50 eps, because everything seems to be going way too slow :/

Sabbathiel

Sabbathiel

+++Cali+++

[h]ello
I'm addicted of NANA, I'm wating for next translations and subbed version. I love this anime. "Every girl needs NANA" --> it is true. I have gived 10 episodes some months ago my 2 friends and she are addicted too :D

Signature

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.