Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How to beat a Police Interrogation in the US... - Minitokyo

How to beat a Police Interrogation in the US...

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

DREAM

DREAM

Lord of Dreams

i came across an interesting article on HowStuffWorks.com re: police interrogatons in the US.
http://people.howstuffworks.com/police-interrogation.htm

it focuses on the history of police interrogations, Miranda's Rights, and the 9 Reid principles of Interrogaton etc....

anyhow it you get in a jam you should:
be quiet
and ask to speak to an attorney
remember be quiet..

this applies to the US soley, i cannot vouch for Europe, Asia and the Middle East etc..

midnightLOVERS

midnightLOVERS

.:THE QUEEN OF HEARTS:.

police inerrogation = scariest thing i have been though

then have this ablity to make you say thing that you dont mean to and then use it against you. its kinda pretty intresting that they can do that but onthe same token its frighten because you dont know what you should say and what you should say.

they get kinda loud get demand but not mean but questioning digging for the answer they want so the have the evidence to take action. intresting but frighten.

*NOTE* i wasnt doing anything bad to get interrogated it was just for information purposes about something else *NOTE*

midnightLOVERS

Avatar, signature, and userpage skin all thanks to k1ru
Signature Image
soon love soon

eXDream2K5

eXDream2K5

the crazy band geek

crap if I got nailed for something, I'd flippin confess. however, my dad is friends with a cop and my (crazy) aunt lives with a cop-turned-lawyer, and I've always been taught that if I do something wrong and get arrested, the best thing to do is fess up. whether or not that's true is open to debate, but I'm not willing to test any theories.

Labels are for cans. I'm not a f*cking can.

candy-chan

Retired Moderator

candy-chan

Quote by DREAM
this applies to the US soley, i cannot vouch for Europe, Asia and the Middle East etc..

Sorry I'm not on topic but...

wow, nice conception of the planet. Africa and THE REST OF America arn't very important anyway huh

beethoven

beethoven

darkness

its realy about the same in every contry theres just a bit more stress in thye mid east cause the'll kill you for basicaly nothing but actualy if you do go to sleep on them a few times then they usally jest throw you in a holding pin till morning and by then you can think of something to say and try and convince yourself of it

Only in the dark of your soul can you reveal the light of your heart" Stephen Penton
Signature

It is hard but like he said sayin nothin and getin a lawyer is best so you know your rihts and they can't do nothin but hold you for a few days My uncles acop and he says thats the best thingto do in any interigtion in the U.S.

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

don't revive a 2 year old thread.

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.