Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How did you like the Eurovision results? - Minitokyo

How did you like the Eurovision results?

page 1 of 1 6 total items

well... as for me i didn't like the Finish group, freaks! And i am disapointed that my country(Russia) took the 2 place!
actually i liked Germany the most!
and what about you? whom did you like the most?

Lols gotta love it, cause im from finland :D its great that our monsters won the day :D muhahaa!"#!# .\,,/ :D LOL

Kori

Kori

Eternally Frozen in Time

I was hoping for Carola. I think she deserves more than a 5th place. At least within the top 3. :P But Finland had a good entry. Great show!

Signature Image

Lura-Sharal

Lura-Sharal

deviant

well, the finnish song is defenitely great ^^ although the performer's appearance was more than frightening >.<

I didn't think Germany was going to win but I had hoped for a better place than the 15th (it was the 15th, wasn't it?) Actually I liked our song very much. I think it spreading a good mood *g*

well, the presenter of the German after show party seemed to be quite disappointed about finland winnig. He said "well, looks like the orks won" in a more than pissed *sorry* tone.

In my opinion finland was superb - except of the scary appearance of course *smile ^^

platt

platt

Dreamer

I hate Carola, can't understand how she even got to the real contest. Some other contestants here in Sweden were alot better, but maybe not as famous :(

But the result was good, nothing wrong with Finland winning. Didn't listen to all the contestants though, not that interested. I usually don't even like the music, at most there are 1 or 2 songs that are good, and they tend to end up getting last. And it wasn't because of the song I liked Finlands song, it was because they looked so different from what I'm used to in that competition.

"Your god person puts an apple tree in the middle of a garden and says:
- Do what you like guys, oh, but don't eat the apple.
Surprise surprise, they eat it and he leaps out from behind a bush shouting "Gotcha"."

psychoente

is stranger than you

i was for finnland from the start. love the look :) and the song was surprisingly good. i supported them, because they were so different from everything else. very good.
i think my country (germany) really sucked. well, so did almost all others, too.
i think the german band could have at least gotten some "fashion" points if they would have dressed right: the guys all wearing jeans and tight shirts and old cowboy hats instead of them ugly suits, and the girl could have worn a nice saloon-singer's outfit instead of that ugly pink whatever it was

personaly i liked stefan raab's bundesvision song contest a lot more (it was quite a bit more popular, too) and i think germany could have become second in the esc, if they would have sent a band like in extremo. they, like lordi, are something you remember, (at least more than the rest; the show was last night, and i can hardly remember who played what!) though they don't look like toys :)

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.