Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hi - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 7 total items

I'm new here! :D Minitokyo is a great website!

Just wondering. What are credits for?

rorenzu

rorenzu

Mio Amakura

Hi!

Together...forever...
Signature
sig and avatar by Kuya JaK

orpheuz

orpheuz

I shall return

hello saphira0589. Nice to meet you :D. I totally agree with you, this is the best site ever I've seen so far. So far so good ^_^

About your question >>>

Quote:
What are credits?
» Credits are a means of exchange used on Minitokyo. In general, contributing to the community will allow you to gain credits, while taking from the site will cost credits. The credit system also exists as a means of quality control. For example, the submission of gallery items costs credits in order to discourage the submission of low-quality images. Note that displayed credit balances are not updated in real time but serves as a general indicator of how many credits a member has left. Finally, in order to prevent abuse of the system, the exact formulae for gaining and spending credits will not be disclosed.

Hope that helps. Anyway, for more info go here >>> http://support.minitokyo.net/faq/ and http://support.minitokyo.net/

If you have problems, you are very much welcome to approach me...

See you around and have a nice day :)

Plug: Check out the latest update of MoeMoe, click the image to vote
Signature Image

Lura-Sharal

Lura-Sharal

deviant

hello saphira and welcome to mt. You're right, it's great here ^^
I hope you'll enjoy being here and that you'll make many new friends.

see you, Lu

:) thnx guys!

Oh...I see the point of credits. Good way for control. XD

welcome to mt

hello!... welcome to minitokyo
glad you like the site... we all like it ^^
urr have fun here at mt

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.