Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Noriko and Miaka? - Minitokyo

Noriko and Miaka?

Tagged under Fushigi Yuugi

page 1 of 1 12 total items

BrokenGlass

BrokenGlass

Broken Glass or Broken Hearts

How many people knew that Noriko loved Miaka?
Before Noriko died he said he had fallen in love with her.
Did anyone else see that as a shock?
I sure did.
It made me cry when Noriko had these visions of him and Miaka in the city in love before he died it almost made me hate Tamahome.

Signature
Love Is Like Glass Once Its Broken, There Is No Point in Hurting Yourself Trying To Put It Back Together...

me too oh you don't know how much i love nuriko ( he is my favourite male character ) it was shocking to know that he was in love and the girl he loves doesn't feel the same about him>>
how painful >< i waana cry for him he he.. snif..snif

Zaza4

Zaza4

~.:llTsukimiya.Yukikoll:.~

I know Nuriko like Miaka, but I\'m not shock when he said he likes Miaka to Tamahome.

Noriko & Miaka?NO WAY! I mean,Noriko is too good for her.He deserve a better person.Let's just leave Miaka to Tamahome,full stop.

I knew Noriko liked Miaka, but I didn't really like the Noriko character. Hell I thought Noriko was a female until he told everyone. Don't get me wrong though, the way he died was sad and he can be really funny, but he's just a so-so comedic character too me.

When Nuriko died, I was moved to tears :'(
I love Nuriko, so I don't want he depart from this life so soon
Although Nuriko knew his love to Miaka was hopless, he still tried his best to protect her! It made me love Nuriko more! :)

jasmint285

jasmint285

Merlin's Apprentice

Quote by hapyWhen Nuriko died, I was moved to tears :'(
I love Nuriko, so I don't want he depart from this life so soon
Although Nuriko knew his love to Miaka was hopless, he still tried his best to protect her! It made me love Nuriko more! :)

I agree
eventhough miaka didn't have the same feelings
but she treated noriko like a girl friend or sister
and noriko protected miaka like a true 7 star warrior
I still think of noriko as a girl......................

Signature
Being emotionally hurt is like having internal injury where the agonising pain kills you slowly without anyone knowing...and you can put on a brave front and smile at everyone around you to hide the fact that you're suffering...
Oh why did you have to do this to me?

He shouldn't have died *snif* he was great stupid Miaka couldn't have felt the same way <_<

Even Yuu Watase has said that Nuriko is basically a woman and not a man at all - in the manga she says that he's both bisexual and more like a transexual, so I don't think you can look at his confessed love for Miaka in the same way as you can the other Suzaku Shichi Seishi.

After all, as soon as he's said that, he's telling Tamahome that he loves all of the Seishi as well, and when he's off up the mountain, he's clearly comparing his feelings to the all encompassing way Tamahome feels about Miaka.

Nuriko loves uniquely, because he's both a girl and a boy mixed up in one body. So he's not "in" love with Miaka per se. He says he loves her as a man, and probably always has, but it still isn't the same thing ;) It's never fully defined, just as Nuriko is never fully defined. It's open to interpretation, because so, to a large degree is he. He may SAY he's given up his gay act, but he's still speaking in feminine japanese (kashira, atashi, etc). So he hasn't really changed a whole lot. It's just his protective Seishi instinct kicking into play. That's all.

It's a completely different reaction to how jealous he was over Hotohori when Miaka first came into the story, too...so I think he'll always love Hotohori more :)

Nuriko is my favourite too. Gone but not forgotten - it's amusing to me that even after death he's so full of life. How many of the other dead Seishi are so adept at teleporting, flying and using physical presence to manipulate those around them?

i was also shocked when Noriko said that he's in love with Miaka... but hmm... i think he's still in love with Hotohori because he has already loved him for a long time...

I knew that Noriko loved Miaka. I wasn't shocked when I read that part out of the manga; I guess I kinda expected it.

I think Noriko's death made a lot of people sad, even the people who didn't care about him much. It was a really sad scene. ;_;

I'm not familar with this forum, so I'm not sure if I'm supposed to give a spoiler warning.

In reference to what otomenokokoro mentioned, Noriko's love for Hotohori wasn't so much a 'gay act' as it was him living as (or becoming) his little sister after she died tragically in front of his eyes. If you read the Fushigi Yugi novel Yukiyasha Den, which is the story of how he became Noriko, you'll learn that the reason he went after Hotohori was because he believed that his sister Kourin would have loved Hotohori had she been still alive.

BrokenGlass

BrokenGlass

Broken Glass or Broken Hearts

Quote by otomenokokoroEven Yuu Watase has said that Nuriko is basically a woman and not a man at all - in the manga she says that he's both bisexual and more like a transexual, so I don't think you can look at his confessed love for Miaka in the same way as you can the other Suzaku Shichi Seishi.

After all, as soon as he's said that, he's telling Tamahome that he loves all of the Seishi as well, and when he's off up the mountain, he's clearly comparing his feelings to the all encompassing way Tamahome feels about Miaka.

Nuriko loves uniquely, because he's both a girl and a boy mixed up in one body. So he's not "in" love with Miaka per se. He says he loves her as a man, and probably always has, but it still isn't the same thing ;) It's never fully defined, just as Nuriko is never fully defined. It's open to interpretation, because so, to a large degree is he. He may SAY he's given up his gay act, but he's still speaking in feminine japanese (kashira, atashi, etc). So he hasn't really changed a whole lot. It's just his protective Seishi instinct kicking into play. That's all.

It's a completely different reaction to how jealous he was over Hotohori when Miaka first came into the story, too...so I think he'll always love Hotohori more :)

Nuriko is my favourite too. Gone but not forgotten - it's amusing to me that even after death he's so full of life. How many of the other dead Seishi are so adept at teleporting, flying and using physical presence to manipulate those around them?

HOLLY SHIT! I have never seen anyone write so much on a comment in my whole life.
WOW you got mad skills

Signature
Love Is Like Glass Once Its Broken, There Is No Point in Hurting Yourself Trying To Put It Back Together...

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.