Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Nirvana (the band) luvers? - Minitokyo

Nirvana (the band) luvers?

page 1 of 1 9 total items

phoenixalcott

phoenixalcott

On hiatus for january :( sorry!!

hiya! i was wondering... is there ne1 around here who is abosolutely obsessed with Nirvana? aside form me and marmaladeboyfan, i dont think i kno ne1 who luvs nirvana. i m jsut wondering if there r nirvana luvers out there. ;)

Dead in our memories, silent in our hearts...

Luminous85

Luminous85

Starlit Memories

^_^' I've never heard their music before! I know, I'm a sinner. lol I'll check them out and get back to you. ;)

Signature

phoenixalcott

phoenixalcott

ooooooohhh yes! u must! i luv nirvana sooooooo much! like they r a grunge rock band and they sound soooo high or drunk or sumthing! me and marmaladie sing it in skool. haha, i d k if u like drunkenness, but u sure shud try em. they r worth it! they're like beyond coolness... i cant explain their coolness! u gotta try em! i d k if u will like em tho, i dont kno ur taste enuf! WITH THE LITES OUT! ITS SO DANGEROUS! HERE WE R NOW! ENTERTAIN US! I FEEL STUPID AND CONTAGIOUS! HERE WE R NOW ENTERTAIN US! (smells like teen spirit by n irvana)

I <3 Nirvana

lol i like Nirvana only half way..my friend Alex "LOVES" Nirvana he is a fanatic...he has shirts of them all over the place..pictures all over his room...went to several concerts of them...lol he actually won a chance to meet the band in december xD he made me listen to their music and they are cool :) laundry room and love buzz is my favorite song.

Wugz

analord

People who don't like Nirvana like new-age grunge, soft rock, or Coldplay and are overall boring people.

Funnily enough, Unplugged is their best album and the best songs off it are not their own. But yeah, haven't really bumped into a bad Nirvana album yet.

Quote by WugzPeople who don't like Nirvana like new-age grunge, soft rock, or Coldplay and are overall boring people.

Funnily enough, Unplugged is their best album and the best songs off it are not their own. But yeah, haven't really bumped into a bad Nirvana album yet.

But where does that leave someone who likes Nirvana AND Coldplay?:) Heart Shaped Box and Yellow can both be found on my all-time top ten favorite songs list.

I love Nirvana! You have not lived until you've listened to "Nevermind" in a photo dark room.

phoenixalcott

phoenixalcott

YES YES YES! WE ALL LUV NIRVANA! GOOOO NIRVANA! MUAHAHAHA! ummm... wait this is wierd... dint they all die (i kno Kurt Cobain OD on drugs and then did suicide). so how cud u go to one of their concerts! and i LUV HEART SHAPED BOX! AND OF COURSE SMELLS LIKE TEEN SPIRIT IS MY FAV!

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.