Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 I want photoshop! - Minitokyo

I want photoshop!

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 17 total items

beautifuldreamer1289

beautifuldreamer1289

Cosplay Goddess

anyone know where i can buy it on the cheap? im broke so cant afford a $600 program... :( T_T... auctions, ebay, private seller, watever, just as long as its less than 300$?

url=http://groups.minitokyo.net/intothesky/]||IntoTheSky:AG||[/url]
DNangel-DarkWings

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

If you are a student you can always buy the academic version, which costs several hundred less than list price.
$300 from Adobe.com

egnirys

egnirys

Music is my Boyfriend.

Just so you know if you do purchase the academic version, you can't use it if you're going to sell your work. There's a digital marking in everything you make that says it's from an academic version. That makes it illegal to sell any work created with that version of the software. Just, you know, for future reference. :)

Well, sir, if you don't mind me saying so, if you can find a copy of Photoshop for under $300, then it is either (1) pirated, (2) OEM (meaning you can't buy upgrades for it at the upgrade price i.e. CS -> CS2, CS2 -> Whatever the next version is...) or (3) a scam.

pamelaho

pamelaho

*iyellowbus...

Or you can always ask a friend who has PS and send it to you ^^"

Signature

Latest Wallpaper: Hidamari no Tami - Vector

egnirys

egnirys

Music is my Boyfriend.

Quote by pamelahoOr you can always ask a friend who has PS and send it to you ^^"

^^: Ever heard of piracy being illegal? Yeah, so that's what that is. I wouldn't suggest it, and the original poster of the thread was clearly trying to avoid such suggestions by asking where to purchase the software, and a suitable suggestion was made. I think this might be the time to close this thread. ^^;

Give GIMP a try... it's free.

Mene, mene, tekel, parsin

egnirys

egnirys

Music is my Boyfriend.

Quote by leonardobarbaGive GIMP a try... it's free.

GIMP is good for some things, but it's not a replacement for Photoshop. Never has been, never will be. It's not as user friendly (though Photoshop does require some experimenting and knowledge to use it to your advantage).

And, um, if you could read, they didn't ask about GIMP. They asked about Photoshop. I don't see the point in trying to sway them otherwise, it'll probably just be a waste of time. I make much better work in Photoshop than I ever did in GIMP anyway.

somebodyelse

Retired Moderator

somebodyelse

Pacman's mouthpiece

Quote by egnirys

Quote by pamelahoOr you can always ask a friend who has PS and send it to you ^^"

^^: Ever heard of piracy being illegal? Yeah, so that's what that is. I wouldn't suggest it, and the original poster of the thread was clearly trying to avoid such suggestions by asking where to purchase the software, and a suitable suggestion was made. I think this might be the time to close this thread. ^^;

^^ I won't close the thread just yet, but just bear in mind that discussing how to pirate software isn't allowed on MT forums.

Signature Image
"Searchin' for my lost shaker of salt..." -Jimmy Buffett

Aoi Nishimata goodies! Check my gallery out!

Quote by Tama-NekoIf you are a student you can always buy the academic version, which costs several hundred less than list price.
$300 from Adobe.com

Regular price $599.99
Academic price: aprox: $290

Signature

beautifuldreamer1289

beautifuldreamer1289

Cosplay Goddess

sheesh egnirys! dont talk like im not here XD. please try to be nicer, i was just asking a question and they were giving an answer. were all awaring piracy is illegal, no need to point it out. and what is GIMP? id like to try that if its almost as good as photoshop. im looking for a picture editor better than the crappy paint tool that comes with the computer XD. so thanks guys for all ur help! i didnt realize there was an academic version, and it doesnt matter about the little digital marking, i wasnt planning on selling anything anyways. i just know i cant draw very accurate pictures without the help of a picture editor on the compy >_< thanks for the help :)

DNangel-DarkWings

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

Quote by kyletechWell, sir, if you don't mind me saying so, if you can find a copy of Photoshop for under $300, then it is either (1) pirated, (2) OEM (meaning you can't buy upgrades for it at the upgrade price i.e. CS -> CS2, CS2 -> Whatever the next version is...) or (3) a scam.

You forgot (4) Employee Discount.
Of course, that requires a) working for Adobe or b) knowing someone who works for Adobe, so it's not generally an option :P

beautifuldreamer1289

beautifuldreamer1289

Cosplay Goddess

LOL tama... ur aquick one, u are! ^^;

DNangel-DarkWings

lunagata

lunagata

Lurking -3-

I want photoshop i've been saving money since last the las year...

and I have... $250 or something 50 more! >_<
+plus I also want a job, maybe I'll work this summer, but I dunno,
I'm still not 16 >_< AHHHHH....

*lol*

~lunagata~

cagalli-y-a

cagalli-y-a

Princess of Orb

I'm not sure if it's a good idea, but, how about ebay?
I got mine from ebay (but it's umm... pirated ^^; )
There might be some real versions for sale though...

Signature

Err, yeah. I suggest pirating. They price computer software so ridiculously because they know honest consumers can't get it anywhere else. Just get it from a friend or torrent.

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

Quote: Err, yeah. I suggest pirating. They price computer software so ridiculously because they know honest consumers can't get it anywhere else. Just get it from a friend or torrent.

Righteo. I also suggest reading the rules. :)

Thread closed.

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.