Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Why do YOU come to MT? - Minitokyo

Why do YOU come to MT?

page 1 of 1 13 total items

What makes You come to this site?
For my part, I come here to relax and of course because I LOVE anime pictures and wallpapers XD ... and maybe even to improve my drawing skills :\

What is your reason?
:pacman: :pacman: :pacman:

lunagata

lunagata

Lurking -3-

Well I come to MT mostly for my groups >__<
my friends and well browsing on the wallies ^^

maybe someday I'll submit wallies myself, but till then
^^

~lunagata~

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

to look at debates and laugh at them.
to appreciate artwork and let my artwork be appreciated
to look at more debates and add my sarcasm inside and laugh at them again.

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

samu02

Back to Basics

I like the forums...
They're absurd...

"If faced with a life or death situation, an average person would choose life; a hero also chooses life, just not for himself"
"Knowledge is Power. But Power unused accomplishes nothing"
[CENTER][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/11.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

onestepclosertonumb

onestepclosertonumb

-Beneath the Elysion-

Well, first i entered this site while finding some image of Xenosaga, n then it said i must be a member to download==> registered. But after that i found MT is really my 3RD home ^^

Signature Image

I entered cause I wanted to look at pictures, too and I could only do it by registering. But I ending up liking it anywayz^^.

lifeisasubliminalmessage

Masteraugmenta8

Masteraugmenta8

Sushi Skin Man

Firstly ,i started out with me and my friends in competing to find as many anime wallpapers as we could ,then i found Minitokyo, registered and i found out there were more than anime wallpapers in this site. there's ppl to chat wit, make friends, threads and others . It's splendid!

Signature Image
People go on living as long as they remain in someone's memory ~Kaim Argonar

I came here because I love talking on forums and looking at wallpapers :)

i only wanted to get wallpapers, i don't know how i got in the forum section

I came here to leech at first haha :P *whoops, secret's out* bah...then I decided I should contribute as well, so here I am..ready to pounce on art that seems to have potential :P

Signature
My Newest Submission:Curse Of The Prosperity God

AngelTAP

AngelTAP

Keeper of the Midnight Sun

I collect wallpapers, but found out that you had to be a member to download. Then found out that you only had so many credits to get those downloads, and the story goes on...
Now MT is like my second home, and I've made some really cool friends. Whoever said collecting wallpapers didn't pay off?

When Injustice Becomes Law, Rebellion Becomes Duty

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

well, i found mt by accident when i was looking for some wallpapers :D ever since then, i come here to relax, unwind, look at wallpapers, chat at the forums.

I actually found this place by accident.

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.