Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Appleseed 2 - Minitokyo

Tagged under Appleseed

page 1 of 1 21 total items

HB13

HB13

Kaiten Kensai

The first promo pic has been released
http://www.famitsu.com/game/news/2006/05/19/h-103_53522_ex.jpg
http://www.famitsu.com/game/news/2006/05/19/103,1148028390,53522,0,0.html

And IGN is slating the release of the new Appleseed 2: Ex Machina movie (produced by John Woo) to be released sometime 2007.

*Anyone know if this is what became of the rumored Appleseed TV series?

"The Way of the Warrior is death. This means choosing death whenever there is a choice between live and death. It means nothing more than this. It means to see things through, being resolved."
-Yamamoto Tsunenori, Ha Gakure (Hidden Leaves)

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Awesome! My little brother loved the first Appleseed... so he'll be happy to hear there's gonna be another one! ^^

Signature Image

Mnemeth

Mnemeth

Rider of the Currents

MORE APPLESEED. BRING IT ON. That's great news. I love all the incarnations.

Do not interfere in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

ShrinkNerv4Eva

ShrinkNerv4Eva

Wanna-be Anime Junkie

Yeah I heard about this. I think it's directed by John Woo. Anyway, the animation is supposed to move away from the cell-shading of the first and move more towards hyper-realism like Advent Children.

Well I liked the first one so hopefully the second one will be just as good, as for the hyper-realism, I dunno it could work but also im might just turn out all strange as the transition from one style to the other is difficult to do without losing some of the character of the original.

I loved the FIrst AppleSeed. Was a feast for my eyes and my addiction for anime. Wait! you say there's a continuation ? Wow, that's great ! !

Bring it on!. =P

Signature
Thank you, Ms Toya999 for the wonderful Signature. :)

AngelTAP

AngelTAP

Keeper of the Midnight Sun

It was a cool movie, I was wondering if they were going to make a sequel. I think the fact that it may be hyper-realism is pretty cool.

When Injustice Becomes Law, Rebellion Becomes Duty

This the first time that I've heard of this, I thought the first one was very good, I know that I'm probably going to get this one on DVD when its realeased, thats cool that its going to be hyper-realism just like FF Advant Childern.

gundamgeek

Konoha senpou Bi*ch

I thought the first one was ok but it leaves me wondering if the 2nd is going to be good at all. Jon Woo for a C-ganime doesnt seem that hopeful either...

merged: 06-30-2006 ~ 01:31pm
I thought the first one was ok but it leaves me wondering if the 2nd is going to be good at all. Jon Woo for a C-ganime doesnt seem that hopeful either...

HB13

HB13

Kaiten Kensai

Appleseed 2 gets named.

Source site from SEGA

"The Way of the Warrior is death. This means choosing death whenever there is a choice between live and death. It means nothing more than this. It means to see things through, being resolved."

Cool..the first part is one of my favourites animes.

Anime lover & PSP owner
Signature

AirMaster

AirMaster

ZAKU ZAKU ZAKU ZAKU!!!

Quote by ShrinkNerv4EvaYeah I heard about this. I think it's directed by John Woo. Anyway, the animation is supposed to move away from the cell-shading of the first and move more towards hyper-realism like Advent Children.

PLEASE tell me that's some unfounded rumor. It seemed like Square devoted all their time and effort making AC look good, while forgetting about actually writing something worthwhile.

Signature
Sig by Vivid-Rein..ph34r them Zakus XP
Check profile for groups :x

Man, if this is for real we're in for real treat. I had like 3 threads devoted to Appleseed. Just hope the translation won't be so average as it was in the 1. Go Dunan!

Yattaaaa ! thats cool

yess, something to look forward to

I Can't Wait the Sqeal Come Out Soon Sometimes in 2010.

Quote by HB13Appleseed 2 gets named.

Source site from SEGA

To save the clicking of a link the names is Ex Machina. This means coming back from an unlikey to win situation which is most likely alluding to the plot of the movie.

HB13

HB13

Kaiten Kensai

Appleseed 2: Ex Machina Trailer has been up:

http://www.exmachina.jp/

oh no! Not John Woo! aiii shit

Quote by andou-mahorooh no! Not John Woo! aiii shit

yeah its a bit strange that they asked John Woo for a anime movie I hope he doesn't screw it up.
and for the hyper-realism thing that would be cool although I liked the 1st movie but I didn't really liked the cartoony style

page 1 of 1 21 total items

Back to New Releases & Licensing | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.