Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Gallery Pics Purged, but not purged from favorites - Minitokyo

Gallery Pics Purged, but not purged from favorites

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Ok, there are times where you look at your favorites, but there are times where I get that "Gallery Pic" has been deleted or permanently purged. It doesn't show on the Gallery when we browse, but what about everyone's favorites list? The ones that have been purged/deleted still show. You guys ever gonna fix that?

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

It's the same for everyone... because the favourite you've given to the deleted item will stay unless the item is completely purged from the system (hence if the item is restored your favourite will still be there ;)). Unfortunately nothing has actually been completely purged yet... hopefully it will happen sometime though o.o;;

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

nejika

nejika

sry not active as i use to be

Yeah....
It's annoy me sometimes >=( . I like the pics but cannot dl them again...how pity T_T

Signature
"artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity"
------->>Currently Inactive

Yeah, it's a shame! I especially liked those 2 wallpapers made by strangedarkness, the 2 wallpapers of "Frigidity" & "Autumn". I've been lookin forward to a Spring & Summer versions of those wallpapers.

well somethimes that pics are greath, i don't want that pics be deleted

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Okay since the question posed has already been answered I'm going to go ahead and close this thread.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.