Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 who to believe GF or GF's best friend? - Minitokyo

who to believe GF or GF's best friend?

page 1 of 1 15 total items

allright, i have a girlfriend, whom i care for an insane amount.

she has told me some of her past encounters and stories with guys, and they all seemed to not be so bad, but then her best friend talked to me about those same stories she told me, and they seemed a lot worse and it seems she left out some "details,", and it made me wonder who should i believe.

what do yall think, do yall think i should believe my GF or her best friend? either way i am gonna ask her about it.

any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

I'll just be frank with you. I would believe the best friend. Unless your GF's best friend has the hots for you or is a cronic liar, I think she would be telling the truth. Thats how I would think through it.

Also, if the left out "details" are not THAT big of a deal, and it was just some stupid stuff, I wouldn't really bring it up to my GF. I hate conflicts over pointless stuff.

beautifuldreamer1289

beautifuldreamer1289

Cosplay Goddess

hon, i disagree with stupifier. if ur gfs friend is telling the truth, the ur gf left out the details so as not to hurt you. if shes lying, then she probably is jealous of her friend and is trying to make yall break up (check me out with my texan-ness XD)

either way, just forget about it, cuz it doesnt reli matter. its all in the past, and i think asking ur gf about it would hurt her alot that u didnt trust her, and that her friend went behind her back like that. but if u think ur gf would want to know that people are saying stuff like that, then tell her. but if u care for her, then let her know that u dont believe it and just wanted to here wat she thot of it or something, cuz it bothered u that her friend would say something like that

url=http://groups.minitokyo.net/intothesky/]||IntoTheSky:AG||[/url]
DNangel-DarkWings

Feenixdeathdeal

Feenixdeathdeal

"Demonic Typhoon"

Well this could go either way, well...see, if a guy may come to his girlfriend about it...why bring up a rumor or something that isn't true...then it also looks bad on the guy for believing the friend...or also the friend could be telling the truth about her and the girlfriend is afraid of bringing it up or trying to keep it a secret.

I would confront the girlfriend about it but i wouldn't drive in the key points right off the bat. I would think being suspicious is only natural in this case and make her aware of that. Forcing her to tell you things won't look good and may end things rather quick with you two...that is, if you really care for her. Well, you say you do but maybe she doesn't feel the same or can't return those feeligns with such passion or excitement as you do.

Just be careful and i wish you luck.

foreverforgotten

foreverforgotten

Sentimental Daydreamer...

Well, I would believe the girl's best friend. Your girlfriend probably doesn't want you to know some of those details because perhaps she has unhappy memories about them. It's natural to hide some things, because I too, hide some of my dark past from my bf. Not that I don't love him or trust him, I just want to leave the past behind. I think this is how it is for your gf. Now, naturally, her best friend can probably be a bit more direct to you, since she probably feels no pain in sharing such memories, as that these past details are not her own. However, the past is past, so I'd kinda advise you not to mention these to you gf.. she'll think you're getting close to her best friend, or talking behind her back.

I hope this helps =)

thanks everyone. i think i have an idea on what to do with the whole situation. I am still open to suggestions, and i thank those who have already posted on their insights.

rorenzu

rorenzu

Mio Amakura

me, um, i won't believe! the best friend!
hahah!<actually, if i was in that situation, i won't believe any,..hehehhe>
well, on the second though, you could believe the bestfriend but that doesn't mean you'll have to doubt your girl,,,
um, if you really like/love your girlfriend, you'll forget about her past...
and why do you have to bring up the past?
don't use such reason to doubt your girl!
you should continue trusting your girl if you really want your relationship to last,,,
hey, don't talk about her past okay?!
you'll really hurt her!
and bring damage to both of your trust to each other...
(and maybe someday, she'll be the one to find a way to completely, 100%ly tell you the whole truth, nothing but the truth, no unleft details)
goodluck to yah!

Together...forever...
Signature
sig and avatar by Kuya JaK

I think that you should believe the girl you like more,which is your gf ^_^
Becouse her bestfriend,maybe is not so great bestfriends at all,maybe she likes you too,or she wanted to say bad things about your gf,and then I see no reason why would a bestfriends bad-mouth about your gf,becouse that really good friends never do!

Siri

Siri

Suou

I think that you should keep and open mind and perhaps be wary

Your gf probably has reasons for not telling you these things if they were true. Probably because she thinks you wouldn't like to hear them any way and spared you, or that you might look at her in a worse light..

But then again what is a relationship without trust? :p

When everyone leaves you... I'll look for you then
Signature Image

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

listen to your heart

-repeat-

hellbomb

KaBoom!

its possible that your girlfriend doesnt want to bring up painful details so she omits certain details

... i dont really see what the big deal is about your girlfriends past realationships.. but than again i dont know the details.

....(_)_TNT_)----#
..(_)(_)_TNT_)----#
(_)(_)(_)_TNT_)----#
"somebody set up us the bomb"

Keep an open mind - perhaps none of them are lying, but both could have different sides to the same story. I don't believe that there's anything with only one side to it; it depends on who you talk to, how people even remember things happening, etc. Your girlfreidn could be omitting details because they're painful, or her best friend could be overprotective.

Inuyasha-FAN

Inuyasha-FAN

I'm back

your girlfriend, She's the one you need to Belive.

In my opinion, a person can only share stories to person that meant something to them, especially is something that's neither fun nor good... but she told you her past, she might miss the details, because she didn' t want you to worry about it? something that's in the past, something that you don't need to worry about, because it's over, between her and her ex.

Just think it like this, a GF is closer than GF's best friend. As so, then just believe in your GF because she would tell you things that she wanted to, things that she think is necessary to tell.... If you are suspect, go ask her directly, she might tell the true, she might not... but is what you have to deal with. I have no idea what kind of personally of your GF nor GF's best friend, so it's hard to tell!

PAche

PAche

hoarder

i think you shouldn't even be troubled by this and should stop thinking about it.

first, does her past romantic encounters have to do with your current relationship?i hope not.secondly, by her hiding some things that puts her in a bad light in your eyes, it means she cares enough to not want you to think badly of her.isn't that a good thing in a relationship - that you are afraid the other would leave you over some minor detail and so conveniently leave it out?

Signature Image
;when the taste of blood become bittersweet
My Gallery
latest wallpaper: Point-blanc

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.