Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Anyone listens to Evanescence? - Minitokyo

Anyone listens to Evanescence?

page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 108 total items

phoenixalcott

phoenixalcott

On hiatus for january :( sorry!!

hiya! i was wondering how many of u listen to evanescence. i used to like em, and sum of their songs i still luv, but i m beginning ot get tired of the monotony of their songs, they r sooooo dragged on, they all r about the same or hav the same genre theyre all sad and depressing and that gets on my nerves after a while. how bout u?!

Dead in our memories, silent in our hearts...

AngelTAP

AngelTAP

Keeper of the Midnight Sun

I like Evanescence, but I only have one of thier CDs, so I wouldn't know if they got worse or repetetive.

When Injustice Becomes Law, Rebellion Becomes Duty

phoenixalcott

phoenixalcott

ohhh they r soooo repetitive! its getting on my nerves!and all this self mutilation and suicide junk is annoying me, and pissing me off. it makes ppl think life is all sad and it isnt! god they made me think life is an illusion wen it isnt!

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

... I'm moving this to Movies and Music o_0 This is the General Anime forum ^_^'

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

i like evanescence. i didn't hear a lot of her songs though. only a few. like umm.... i dunno i think one way called haunting....or haunted....soemthing.....immortal......that other famous song of hers.......missing....and hello and tha'ts pretty much it so i'm not sick of it. i sort of think her voice is cool though.....like it's a mournful cry. cuz well it's almost like a whisper but the high pitch voice somehow blends in with it and if u think hard enough it almost might sound like a high pitch scream. i think it's cool. and i like some of the lyrics. depressing music always come along nicely with sad people =p ahaha

"I must destroy the despair-night
To shine in Eternity's sunshine."

Luminous85

Luminous85

Starlit Memories

Hola, konnichiwa, hello! :) Evanescence seriously rocks! I like just about all of their music, but three songs they do remain to be my favorite: Bring me to life, Tourniquet, and Imaginary. I can understand where you're coming from when you say they are repetitive a bit. I have two songs you should look for called Before the Dawn and Missing that sound like Amy Lee, but it's really different from most of the stuff they've done. Check it out and thanks for the cool thread! :D

Signature

That band happens to be one of my guilty pleasures.

Shadowdawn

Shadowdawn

The Iron Clad Goddess

I love that band! She's one of my favorites!

"Little drops of water, Little grains of sand, Make the mighty ocean, And the pleasant land. So the little minutes, Humble though they be, Make the mighty ages, Of eternity." -Julia Fletcher Carney
"To her, words were things of beauty, each like a magical powder or potion which could be combined with other words to create powerful spells" - Dean Koontz

KyoFan368

KyoFan368

I'm going to take a...zzzz

Quote by AngelTAPI like Evanescence, but I only have one of thier CDs, so I wouldn't know if they got worse or repetetive.

Ditto!^_^

-The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. ~Helen Keller :D
Signature

nope

phoenixalcott

phoenixalcott

hmmm i like sum of their songs, like My Immortal, Bring me to life, everybody's fool, going under, imaginary, missing, b4 the dawn, and sum other songs, but i m beginning to dislike how they r all about the same thing, u kno being depressed and all cuz it sorta makes life and h appiness out to be an illusion but it rly isnt! sum of their songs r rly nice tho. -.-

I listen to Evanescance Amy Lee is an awsome singer imo and i love there music.

nejika

nejika

sry not active as i use to be

I love to listens Evanescence's song :) . But it is when I feel depressed and tired i listen to their song. Amy Lee's really have a cool vocal XD

Signature
"artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity"
------->>Currently Inactive

Inuyasha-FAN

Inuyasha-FAN

I'm back

I do, its not my fav. but yeah! :)

I listen to it when it is on the radio but that is about it.

oh yeaaaaah i forgot before the dawn yes i can immitate her voice in that song nyeheh =p

"I must destroy the despair-night
To shine in Eternity's sunshine."

I am quite a big fan of Evanescence - Amy Lee is probably my favourite female singer. I think her voice is gorgeous, and I especially liked it when she sang with Seether in the song 'Broken' - I think it came out really well.

gabysango2011

gabysango2011

..::*bE sTroNg agAiNst aLL*::..

I love evanescence, especially anywhere, lies, missing and taking over me
I think Amy Lee has a great voice.....

I also like nightwish and lacuna coil.....

Seiba

Seiba

kwe!

hai! i like to listen evanescence..lol

mehh! x3~

midnightLOVERS

midnightLOVERS

.:THE QUEEN OF HEARTS:.

i like evanesence but like everyong else i only own one of their CD. my favorite song from them is "paper flower". yuppers. i love that song.

i also listen to them when im in a bad mood. so it doesnt bother me. i actually like to listen to their songs any time.

midnightLOVERS

Avatar, signature, and userpage skin all thanks to k1ru
Signature Image
soon love soon

I like Evanescence. The band make good music, as Nightwish or Lacuna Coil. I have their first CD. Well done. Amy Lee's voice is clean, melody is average except for some great moments.

Mene, mene, tekel, parsin

I really like Evanesence but I have to agree that a lot of their music sounds repetetive. It's not bad though and it's different enough to be interesting.

Luminous85

Luminous85

Starlit Memories

Quote by gabysango2011I love evanescence, especially anywhere, lies, missing and taking over me
I think Amy Lee has a great voice.....

I also like nightwish and lacuna coil.....

Dude! You totally just read my mind as I was going through the thread just now! lol XD

Quote by leonardobarbaI like Evanescence. The band make good music, as Nightwish or Lacuna Coil. I have their first CD. Well done. Amy Lee's voice is clean, melody is average except for some great moments.

You, too! XD

Signature

used to listen to them a lot in P6..
love Amy Lee's voice ^^

page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 108 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.