Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hate (A Pandora's box) - Minitokyo

Hate (A Pandora's box)

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Tinbad

Tinbad

Cold Hearted

I know by starting this thread I may be opening a so-called, 'Pandora's box'

My childhood ended with preschool, I was abused and hated by my peers as I went through elementary school. I began to hate them, and then after a while I did what most people dont go to the lengths to do. I fought back, fought back hard. I did many things I wish I hadnt and I paid a heavy price for it. When I left my elementary school towards the last half of 5th grade, I left behind no friends. I had become secluded from other students during the time that year before I had left, I never went to recess, I stayed inside and read books. This major change was also caused by the discovery that even though I was found to have a high IQ that I was doing poorly in school and that I began to take medication for the imbalance in neural receptor chemicals in my brain.
I had become a quiet and well-behaved student, which people find hard to hate and mistrust. However, today still, those times in my lost childhood are burned forever into my memory. To my very intense displeasure, I have a very vivid memory of those events. They are the reason I can carry deep and long grudges.
To put it all simply; my life has been warped twisted and tortured by my peers. To the quotes about "Childhood trauma builds character" ... [Cant be said in Minitokyo] because it does, but it also damages someone to the very core with a rusted spike of hate.

What about you, or your thoughts on this?

Persocom01

Persocom01

Seeker of the Truth

I think everyone who matures in character will begin to regret something they have done in the past. It's good that you have turned from that way of life that you dislike. And it is good that your current peers do not ill treat you as well.

I believe that people are born sinful, and that children can be incredibly selfish and cruel without being taught otherwise. I'm sure by abusing and hating you, the wrongs that your childhood peers have committed against you are real. The same applies to you as well... by fighting back... I'm sure that you have wronged others.

The wrongs of others, and your own wrongs deserve a measure of punishment, an outpouring of wrath on the guilty. And when the guilty seem to get away with it... you hate it... am I right? Don't you hate your childhood peers for abusing you? Don't you hate yourself for the excessive pain that you have dealt others?

Isn't that the reason why you can carry deep and long grudges? Your heart says, "I do not want that person to get away with it as easily as my peers in my past."

Tinbad

Tinbad

Cold Hearted

Its more like the hate carved itself into me, leaving akind of 'buffer zone' for my hate. Its like when people talk about letting it build up inside you, and then 'snap'.

Basically, think of me as a goth, none of the sterotypical dress though.

An example of how bad my life used to be: Someone spit in my face, right infront of a teacher, and when I start towards the guy, I get sent to the office to be lectured. Thats like most of my childhood.

wow, thts deep, if your really serious, alot of conflicts happened in your life huh?

hmmmmmm isn't forgeting hard to do? i mean i bet u could TRRRYYYY and forget but really it would just be in the back of ur mind waiting for u to think about it again. and it will all come just flooding back. i say yes. if ur childhood life does molds who u r when u grow up. u can learn from ur past. u can try to forget ur past. or u can hold onto that painful grudge u had and keep hating people. and if u hate people that means u can't trust them. and u will hate silently, hating everyone around u. and if they mess with u, u might be so sick of it that u would hurt them until they bleed and apologize. also i bet u would feel lonely and such an outcast from the others. and that is never a good thing. children r cruel. and they can do some pretty cruel things.....i know cuz i ammit i am sort of a cruel child also.........which makes me so mad at myself for being so fuckin stupid (slams head on table) i'm ok now. either way..... yeah it must be really tough for u wasn't it? i understand y u would hate people. i don't blame u. i might of done the same thing except not beat people into a pulp cuz i have no guts and i'm not strong enough. but yeah i guess it all takes time. i'm guessing the only way u might get over it is by finding a love that understands u and is always by ur side listening. maybe then u might just feel a bit of happiness and hope that life is not so dark.

"I must destroy the despair-night
To shine in Eternity's sunshine."

It's sad, but it's true. I know how you feel....

lifeisasubliminalmessage

............. Your amusing really......... My childhood? I had my sister, but I was never really a part of anything. Always a shadow in the images of others....... I don't have any friends and I have had to take some medication for problems that I have. Don't give a damn about my I.Q. cause I learned that having a higher one doesn't prove crap......... Just so you know, I got slugged by a kid in my elementary school, but I couldn't do anything. When I grabed him, I was atomatically sent home and then had a confrence with my teacher and my parents. The guy got off, and just gave me a smugged smile...... That's a damn pisser. Also, this damn girls and her gang was a complete pain in the ass. Always picking on me, calling me names not right for people her age..... Got to me where I had to bring in her parents to get things cleared and she still didn't get it through her head...... Now with the easy stuff over..... My personal family life is worst than that. When my parents were still young and I was just a baby, time was scarce and my parents were usually at work. My older sister and I were sent to my grandmothers house, but we were neglected because of just about every aunt and uncle on that side of the family didn't like us. Eventually, we had to move and their it was even harder..... We had to get up at like 4 o'clock in the morning when I was only 3. Almost got killed in many occasions, and have had my family break up because my father becomes beserk sometimes, to the extent that he nearly kills people..... There have been events that have been even more painful............. events that have drove me to a state of insanity that I nearly did not escape............. There are many things in this world that many do not know about........ and should never know.... Your hate is very intresting, but can it lead you to kill some one?.......... I myself harbor hate within myself............ and I am not a very clean person.............. In a way, you seem to be whinning..... I will admit that I did have one friend in my life.... but he died some time ago......... Life is unforgiving to those who are not careful.....

Life is a curse, but you can make it a blissing........

Tinbad

Tinbad

Cold Hearted

There is nothing amusing in this subject. You harbor hate for yourself, seeing that you did wrong when really it was because of the action of your family life. Those things all affected your life. This makes you less to blame for the things in your life.

My family has no such serious problems, I am the only one to be the way I am. I quit sports because I was hated while the rest of my family close to my generation excel at them. I learn at a faster rate than the rest of the people in my family, and I hate it. With knowledge comes pain and insanity. When you learn about the way things are put together in the universe, you begin to fit everything together, learning more and more. You learn about how insignificant we really are. And many people dont comprehend how gravity, time, and matter, really relate to and affect each other. If they did then the world would be a little more chaotic.
Speaking to people in discussions like this to share ideals and insight into the mind is just about the only thing that keeps me on the right side of my razor thin edge of sanity.

And, life never forgives.

merged: 05-29-2006 ~ 12:17pm
For the comments about 'forgetting it', I dont forget, I never can...

Persocom01

Persocom01

Seeker of the Truth

Quote by TinbadIts more like the hate carved itself into me, leaving akind of 'buffer zone' for my hate. Its like when people talk about letting it build up inside you, and then 'snap'.

It looks like you do have some tolerance for hate. However the problem I see is whether the hate in your 'buffer zone' is ever forgiven or forgotten. It can't just build up forever.

Quote by TinbadMy family has no such serious problems, I am the only one to be the way I am. I quit sports because I was hated while the rest of my family close to my generation excel at them. I learn at a faster rate than the rest of the people in my family, and I hate it. With knowledge comes pain and insanity. When you learn about the way things are put together in the universe, you begin to fit everything together, learning more and more. You learn about how insignificant we really are. And many people dont comprehend how gravity, time, and matter, really relate to and affect each other. If they did then the world would be a little more chaotic.
Speaking to people in discussions like this to share ideals and insight into the mind is just about the only thing that keeps me on the right side of my razor thin edge of sanity.

And, life never forgives.

merged: 05-29-2006 ~ 12:17pm
For the comments about 'forgetting it', I dont forget, I never can...

Even if they are your relatives, everyone is different to some extent. My (girl) cousin likes rock climbing while I (guy) am more of an indoor person. I don't have a problem with that... I do like being online alot more than outdoor activities. Why should I hate the fact that I like different things from my cousin or that we have different strengths and weaknesses? (she doesn't excel in her studies as much as I do) I just don't have the same views about this as you do.

"For in much wisdom [is] much grief: and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow." - Ecclesiastes 1:18

I don't know about insanity... but being more knowledgable does bring about it's own sadness.

"Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy. But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust." - Matthew 5:43-45

As for me, I believe in the God of the Bible, and in accordance to his word, I do not hate people or bear grudges.

"For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether [it be] good, or whether [it be] evil." - Ecclesiastes 12:14

I believe in his omnipresence, and that he will take into account the wrongs others have committed against me. I believe in his perfect judgement, to allot wrath on sinners in accordance to what they deserve.

"For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you: But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses." - Matthew 6:14-15

It is because of my faith in God that I can forgive. I forgive for my own sake, so that God will also forgive me, a sinner.

Tinbad

Tinbad

Cold Hearted

My views and perspectives have changed about things such as the bible, but the truth still is that the bible was written by man and its words are told the way those men wanted it told to help people in the best interest of all, making it words of enlightened men, not god.

Persocom01

Persocom01

Seeker of the Truth

It is my belief that the Bible is the word of God and not just the "words of enlightened men".

I'm just sharing how I deal with the problem you now have. You are of course, entitled to your own views, and I respect that.

if i hate someone then it's forever i don't have a hard childhood but i made many enemy's but now i'm trying to forget the first years of my life till first grade of high school that's all i think

A lot of people seem to get "hate" and "disliking" something mixed up. I've onmly just realized that I don't actually hate anybody or hate my past. Just severly dislike.

Quote by To the quotes about "Childhood trauma builds character" ... [Cant be said in Minitokyo because it does, but it also damages someone to the very core with a rusted spike of hate. ]

Yeah, I've lived something similar. But what I've noticed is that everyone, even the bullies I still want to beat up, lived something similar. At least similar in the long term effects.
Some more, other less, but we all have something that makes us suffer everytime we think about it either because of what we did, what the others did or both.
In my case, I thought I couldn't truly hate them, but I've discovered I was wrong.
At least it helps me write stories.

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.