Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do the university is only way? - Minitokyo

Do the university is only way?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 29 total items

University isn't the only way... if, say your funds are extremely limited.

but remember that success comes from hard work, so even if you don't attend university you still have to work hard to success in life.

I know one person who doesn't attend university because of limited funds and now he's become more success than most university graduates.

What's most important I think is to choose the subject you like the most. Something you enjoy, something you don't mind if you're not paid to do it.

I don't think it's the ONLY way, but it sure is a good experience. And it opens many more doors for you in the future!

i don't think that is the only way but it is definitely the one of the easier ways. it's like... look at the recruitment requirements...it is like if you want to get a better job and better pay, you need to be graduated from the university.

University is very important to me, but I certainly don't think its the only way to get the job you want or whatever. For me though, Uni is doing far more than helping me get a job and a degree - its helping me to learn how to be social, how to be independant, how to be capable. I was really shy in school and University has done a lot for me confidence-wise.

Personally I'd prefer to get real workforce experience than go to Uni, but the chances of an opportunity like that without a degree are slim to none, so it kinda only leaves me with one choice.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 29 total items

Back to School & Work | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.