Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Will You Be My Friend? - Minitokyo

Will You Be My Friend?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

phoenixalcott

phoenixalcott

On hiatus for january :( sorry!!

haha, i kno u mite think this is a bit desparate, but i wanna get to expand my horizons and get to bcum frends and acquainted with newer ppl and stuff. i guess i dont hang out with many ppl so i wanna get to kno outta my little box here. sooo... will u be my frend?

Dead in our memories, silent in our hearts...

S-a-c-h-i-e-l

S-a-c-h-i-e-l

S-a-c-h-i-e-l

Instead of asking people to be your friend, why not just make yourself known more? If you post around (particularly if you think someone might make a good friend, then make nice comments about them from time to time), make yourself known, and simply talk a lot, then people will notice you, those that notice you will know you, those that know you are your friends. See my point? Sure, this isn't a bad idea either, but like you said it's a little desperate.

BTW, do you have MSN? :D

hey i'm in need of freinds too so what u say wana be be freinds?

Hey Sachie I found it!It's this one that is simalar to my thread!

merged: 05-31-2006 ~ 02:53am

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Please keep in mind that forum threads are meant to facilitate discussion. Just post around and you'll make a few friends easily. Just post in the Chat Lounge it's the easiest place.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.