Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Anime fans; Listen Up! inuyasha vrs. sesshoumaru - Minitokyo

Anime fans; Listen Up! inuyasha vrs. sesshoumaru

Tagged under Inuyasha

Inuyasha VS Sesshoumaru

A)inuyasha is way better
2 votes
D)love them both the same
0 votes
B)inuyahsa is better but seshoumaru is hott
0 votes
E)I am best; hahahaha!!!
1 votes
C)sesshoumaru is so much better
0 votes
F)Other
0 votes

Only members can vote.

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

:Dwhos better inuyasha or sesshomaru!?
:\ i love inuyasha but sesshoumaru is so cute!
and cool even without inuyasha's sword! OX

Inuyasha-FAN

Inuyasha-FAN

I'm back

Hmm.. Well I'm gonna go with Inuyasha he's the best.

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Quote by forum guidelines+Favorites and versus threads
As these threads seldom generate meaningful discussion and are often duplicates of existing threads, please refrain from creating superlatives threads, e.g. those asking for favorite characters, series, or games as well as threads comparing individual characters, series, or games.

Signature Image

I would say for sure that Inuyasha is the best. He already beat sesshoumaru and is so much cooler. Plus sesshoumaru doesn't get much face time in the series so I don't really get anything good from him. I admit he is cool and he is strong. But compared to Inuyasha, he fails.

inuyashalove04

inuyashalove04

inuai-chan

I believe that Inuyasha is better than Sesshoumaru, when they fight with the swords. I mean...at times Sesshoumaru has a huge advantage over Inuyasha, but Inuyasha always manages to beat him. But...if they don't use the swords...Sesshoumaru has the bigger advantage, because he has more abilities. So...in my opinion, it just depends on the situation.

Signature Image
"I personally believe that each of us was put here for a purpose-- to build not to destroy. If I can make people smile, then I have served my purpose for God." - Red Skelton

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

Quote by fireflywishes

Quote by forum guidelines+Favorites and versus threads
As these threads seldom generate meaningful discussion and are often duplicates of existing threads, please refrain from creating superlatives threads, e.g. those asking for favorite characters, series, or games as well as threads comparing individual characters, series, or games.

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.