Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Support yes or no? For bbCode for table in MT? - Minitokyo

Support yes or no? For bbCode for table in MT?

page 1 of 1 5 total items

I was about to post the question in webDev. It seem that it for discuss HTML, CSS, etc. . for other site. I try to code it in th announcement in my group using bbCode. The question is does MT support bbCode for table? I try to used this code.

[table]
[mrow]Main Row[row]Regular Row
[/table]

It seem it not allowing me to make one. Or am I doing something worng. Or MT doesn't support them.

Signature
Come and check out my group Neither-world for half-breed. or Gintama For yaoi stuff go to my Yaoi Channel Blog.

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

Are you talking about your group's userpage, the custom area? Because you can't use BBcode in there, you have to use HTML.

I have als never heard of BBcode table tags ever being implemented. BBcode is really more for changing colors, bolding text, etc. It's for formattting, not for layout design.

No... not in the group page. I talking about in the announcement in the group. There you used bbCode. About your answer true, but you can also used table in bbCode. Here the site where I found the information about it.

http://castlecops.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=faq&mode=bbcode

Signature
Come and check out my group Neither-world for half-breed. or Gintama For yaoi stuff go to my Yaoi Channel Blog.

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

Well even so I don't think that bbcode for tables is supported :P Because the group announcement thingy should work exactly the same as on the forum thread, and it ain't working in your first post ;)

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

like tama-neko said, bbcode is really for bolding text and the like only. if it would also support tables, lists and div's people would use it all over the place and all areas containing posts would become very unreadable and messy.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.