Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What do you think about Fushigi Yuugi:Genbu Kaiden? - Minitokyo

What do you think about Fushigi Yuugi:Genbu Kaiden?

Tagged under Fushigi Yuugi: Genbu Kaiden

page 1 of 1 20 total items

I just want to hear about what you think of Genbu Kaiden.

merged: 06-04-2006 ~ 02:07am
is the manga gonna be really different from the game?

*chongie*

himura088

himura088

~Smile

I love it! It's a really good manga! Extremely captivating! and the drawings are pretty! =)

Machika

Machika

Angel of the Night

I love this manga too, it's my fav >.<
I think it's better than the other FY. The plot is more interesting and so are the characters!
I haven't play the game but I think it's gonna be great XD

i really love it....

temarigenius

temarigenius

~Motivation Please <3~

I love it too! I like it more than Fushigi Yugi. Mainly because of the characters. The Genbu Priestess Takiko is sooo much better than Miyaka. And I like Uruki much more than Tamahome! ^^
The game is abit different from the manga, some new characters are made in the game. I haven't played the game before, but I really want to play it!

Signature Image
dgrayman-black-fighters vampire-knight jigoku-tsushin-mt sword-shana-lily
"Within the Truth hides the Lie... Within the Lies hides the Truth." --- Rokudo Mukuro

haha, well i'm on vol. 4 and it's so romantic.

*chongie*

the guys are hott!

I love Fushigi Yuugi. Its plot is interesting and the very handsome protagonist XD

temarigenius

temarigenius

~Motivation Please <3~

Yes! Fushigi Yuugi is AWESOME! Genbu Kaiden is better though, anyways i read to vol.5!

Signature Image
dgrayman-black-fighters vampire-knight jigoku-tsushin-mt sword-shana-lily
"Within the Truth hides the Lie... Within the Lies hides the Truth." --- Rokudo Mukuro

UltraMarine

UltraMarine

Detective Prince

Unlike most people here, I love FY over Genbu Kaiden just a tiny bit more.

What I like about Genbu Kaiden is the crossing to another world story. So far, the plot is rather exciting and the genbu guardians I've seen up to Vol4 has interesting traits to make them stand out from each other. The gender changing Limbo is the most interesting one I like.
The main character Takiko would be someone I would admire. She stands up to what she believes in and mostly fights for it.

Signature

has anyone read volume 5 english version? manga style

*chongie*

who already read volume 6? i wanna know the story!

I think the manga is fun^^ and i like the way she have draw it^^ but sometimes it feels like it takes so long for something exciting to happen. But i like it^^ i like fushigi yugi too, so^^

Just bought the manga... and its awesone! I'm still at volume 2 but it is interesting... :)

jcena18

jcena18

Golden Time Lover

so let me get it straight?.. Takiko will die in the end of the manga and for what the original FY, she'll be eaten by Genbu, and because of that her father will kill her.. at the same time she's sick and their love with Uruki is forbidden.. how tragic.. dont get me wrong.. coz for me i like this story.. its really cute and interesting..

making me think she's not going to live a happy life with Uruki make me a little disappointed.. maybe they'll get married before she died or have their moment for each other before she go home..or something.. its sounds that Yuu Watase really want some tragic love story ending.. how sad.. =(

It is the best, Takiko is much better and mature than Miaka.. Really hope that Watase Yuu will continue drawing or writing it, can't wait to read until the end. ^^

simply-5th-heirloom

simply-5th-heirloom

MT, welcome me 'cuz I'm BACK~

i didn't know any manga or movie...

but i reallywanna seeit now...

i think it'sinteresting...

it's been years . . . but MT's one and only Sim-chan IS BACK.

it was actually a lot better than the original

simply-5th-heirloom

simply-5th-heirloom

MT, welcome me 'cuz I'm BACK~

i like to see the anime...

it's totally maddening...

i kept searching on youtube...

but all i find are vids on the manga...

why are these characters so cool...

too nice that i really can't resist the search for the movie...

it's been years . . . but MT's one and only Sim-chan IS BACK.

Aisha93

Aisha93

i'm muslim and happy

l really love this manga so much
and i think it's great manga
thank you for this Discussions

no God just Allah and Mohammed is messenger of AllahSignature Image

page 1 of 1 20 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.