Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 omg! prince of tennis! - Minitokyo

omg! prince of tennis!

Tagged under Prince of Tennis

do you think seigaku can make it?

YES! OF COURSE!
7 votes
NO!!!!!!!!!!!! NO WAY! NEVER!
1 votes
not sure!
0 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

midsummer

midsummer

Arashic! <3

ahh! the last ep of prince of tennis is ep 177-178 a "2 hour" long show! actually is not that long -.-"

ok... about the nationals
do you think seigaku can make it?
poll it!
and your reason y tooooo! arhh! i cant waitt! >.<

I have a question, What is Prince Of Tennis about? (besides tennis of course) Sorry if this is off topc with your post!

midsummer

midsummer

Arashic! <3

hahahs... it is about this guy he plays tennis very well... errr... wait i will give you a summary...

The main character, Echizen Ryoma (a.k.a. The Prince of Tennis) is a tennis prodigy that has just returned from the US. His father, once a tennis great that retired upon the birth of Ryoma (and just before winning the very last of all the major tennis championships in the world too), decides to send him to Seigaku High School.

It is in this school where Ryoma’s talents will be developed as he battles for a place in the starting line up against top players, like the super-cool Seigaku Captain, Kunimitsu Tezuka and senior prodigy Shusuke Fuji.

But the story really begins when he starts challenging the best tennis players around the district, region and perhaps the world.

Personal Comments:
Prince of Tennis may be branded as the typical Sports Anime. And that’s not the only detractor from the series: The Dragonball-style unrealistic tennis moves probably come next.

But, some of the tennis moves are cool nonetheless. You’ll really have to watch the series to understand the coolness of Shusuke Fuji’s Triple Counters. It is ironic though that Ryoma’s personal techniques aren’t really that cool compared to some of the players (like Fuji, Tezuka, etc.)

However, while the first arc of the series can be said to be interesting, IMHO, it goes downhill from there. The ending of the series defintely felt rushed too. I’d really like to see what happens from there since I haven’t read the manga (Question: Does it go further than the anime?).

I’m looking forward to a subbed version (or the DVD) of the Prince of Tennis movie, which will probably take quite some time.

So, I recommend giving Prince of Tennis a try. If you’re the type that likes the action + super moves concept (which many do, e.g. Bleach, Naruto, DBZ fans), you’ll probably warm up to it. I did, lol.

But getting the series is probably going to be hard given that most Direct Download sites don’t have such a long series. While getitfido.com has it, IRC will probably be a better bet. Try #anime-otakus @ irc.chatspike.net for the most part of the series (they’ll probably finish it too).

taken from http://animefield.is-there.net/reviews-prince-of-tennis/

Why is this in WebDev?

midsummer

midsummer

Arashic! <3

not sure.... they put me in this cat.

.... ..... ....

dMp

dMp

^___________^

of course, after all this is all about Ichizen and Seigaku. btw you should go and get the first 2 episode of the nationals tournament subbed by Saizen :). can't wait for the rest of em.

midsummer

midsummer

Arashic! <3

Quote by dMpof course, after all this is all about Ichizen and Seigaku. btw you should go and get the first 2 episode of the nationals tournament subbed by Saizen :). can't wait for the rest of em.

thanks for the heads up...

I vote for yes even thought I don't know the ending yet. Hope they will win the Nationals.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.