Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 do you believe in horoscope? - Minitokyo

do you believe in horoscope?

page 1 of 1 15 total items

viekazama

viekazama

Lament of Innocence

I just curious to know ... do you believe in your either daily or weekly or monthly horoscope? Cos I don't ^^ and I don't know why others believe? So if you believe 'em please give me your explaination cuz I want to know

ibrahimm

ibrahimm

Kick Ass And Chew Bubblegum

horoscope, is just bulls***, i mean, what can a star possibly tell u, or because u were born in a perticular month doesnt mean u will be smarter or stupider.......

If u believe that... well.... lol

Orokawa Ototoyo........

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

lol, you will generally have a happy day, but beware of unforseen dangers for they may conquer your mood.

Crap like that, lol...

-repeat-

not at all! they're so vague.

viekazama

viekazama

Lament of Innocence

like i tought hahahha thanks for your opinion guys hahhaha
so is there anyone out there still believe in horoscope?
please share your opinion with me heheheh :D

:sweat: I do!
Magazines make horoscopes floofy incomparison to what the're actually suppose to be! The fortunes told in them usually wrong for most people (because they are made up!)... seeing how horoscopes aren't suppose to tell you what the day is suppose to be like (use almanac for that!)
Horoscopes are a way to descirbe a person or to allow you to understand that person alittle bit better... sure it's general on the surface but really if you actually get more into it, it becomes less and less general as you start from year to month to day to hours to yes even minutes! which explains why twins have different personalities.
Because I know I fair chunck about horoscopes, and not the floofy stuff, I can say yes, I believe in them.

DarkChronos

DarkChronos

The Wicked One This Way Comes

since it has worked for me since 5 years ago i say:

HELL YEAH

viekazama

viekazama

Lament of Innocence

Well that's nice sharing your opinion, so is there anyone else want to share your experience? he he he :)

Graverobber

Graverobber

Heart of Darkness

I don't put a lot of faith into horoscopes, but I do read mine from time to time, sometimes just to see what they're trying to tell me.
I don't know, sometimes they're worth reading because what they say helps me with something I'm dealing with at the time, but other times it just like "HUH?! O_o"

So I'd say it's more entertainment than anything, but once in a while it hits the mark.

Seiba

Seiba

kwe!

well, I don't know...xD, maybe yes maybe not @.@, I think it's just curious..o.o..

mehh! x3~

ForceofNature05

ForceofNature05

I'm a girl.

horoscopes. hm. sometimes i think they are right and sometimes they are just completely off. i wouldn't base my whole day around what a horoscope says will happen but i'm just aware of things that happen that my horoscope said would happen. but i do read them every once in a while.

Signature Image

Every memory has a soundtrack.

BlueAngel17

BlueAngel17

In The Clouds

well, sometimes what they say does happen, and sometimes it doesn't.. well, havent you guys noticed that sometimes, they way they predict is too broad? they can't even say what you REALLY are.

Signature
Love it? Click HERE to view my wall site. ^^

Cybo

Never tell them everything!

No.
Predictions are made so that the broadest scope of situations are covered. People who tend to believe in it, would after reading their horoscope, actually be looking for that what was predicted.
Truly, how can someone tell you, a complete stranger, what is going to happen to you in the next week, month whatever, when the universe itself is so filled with amazing magic and mystery!

If you come ... you will find me.

Siri

Siri

Suou

not at all LOL
i like to read them
just for fun
but they're all such braod statements that they could be true in any little aspect of your life

When everyone leaves you... I'll look for you then
Signature Image

viekazama

viekazama

Lament of Innocence

well I do read my zodiac in the magazine or wherever it is written but never believe 'em anyway since they say only said something usual such:
"beware of your health, money, bla bla blah"
but i really admit it sometimes help us gain something like courages when we must make a decision he he he

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.