Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ever heard of 'He is My Master'? - Minitokyo

Ever heard of 'He is My Master'?

Tagged under He is My Master

Ever heard of 'He is My Master'?

Yes, and have seen it (at all)!
17 votes
Yes, but haven't seen anything
3 votes
No, but plan to
2 votes
No, and don't plan to
0 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 14 total items

It's another one of those twelve episode ecchi anime series, and I was just wondering how many people have seen or even heard about it, that's all.

If you haven't, I really do recommend you go and watch it if you like a mildly perverted laugh (it's nothing terrible).
If you have, what did you like most about it? X-P

of course I heard of it. It was the most funny anime I have seen. I laughed every single episode right to the last episode. and I really liked the ending. It was a really great series.

joemighty16

joemighty16

Hope is an optimist

Yep, saw the wole series, cracked me up completely! Loved it! So much cute ecchi, but not so much to spoil the story lines. The comedy's great as well! Can really recomend it myself.

Life is a game played by gods who are bored and who fight over the rules.

Signature

Northy

Northy

Guys are human as well.

Heard of it? I saw a couple of episodes some time ago. At least enough to understand that it's creepy, exploitable crap I don't want to waste any more time on. Christ... perhaps I'm just getting old, but is this the pinnacle of humor in anime nowadays? Most non-tentacle hentai titles are better than this.

masu-masta

masu-masta

diehard Patlabor fan ^.^

Yes, i heard about that. Original title is Kore ga Watashi no Goshujin-sama and it is serie from studio Gainax (2005). I really like their older animes and i don't plan to watch this title.
Maybe i am too old (or dryasdust) for such mix of ecchi fanservice and stupid jokes (and i almost hate maids :-P ).

Inuyasha-FAN

Inuyasha-FAN

I'm back

Nope, Never heard of it. But knowing me I'll go look it up.

CooKieLord

Baka Ranger Blue

I've seen it, and I have a neutral opinion on it. It hasn't hit me as hard as I hoped it would.

Signature
Imagination is more important than knowledge; knowledge is limited wheres imagination is not.

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

heard of it, seen a couple eps, not bad

Signature Image

Quote by afterbunnerof course I heard of it. It was the most funny anime I have seen. I laughed every single episode right to the last episode. and I really liked the ending. It was a really great series.

Really? You laughed at this? You thought this was funny? I found it just plain perverted. Panty shots on 14 year olds? Hm... why does that not seem funny? And boys with video cameras spying on 13 year olds in the bath. Now why does that not seem funny either? And sex mad alligators raping 14 year olds? Nope, I'm not laughing at that either.

No, this series really bothered me and I'm shocked to see Gainax stoop so low.

For funny anime watch Azamanga Daioh or Kare Kano or Fooly Cooly - now that's funny.

well the reaction of saddletank was totally respectable

but i like that anime because of the end i just love it for that it was cool

I'm just gonna say that I love this anime & manga as well . It's very very funny . I loved the characters and the story .

blazinstreaks

blazinstreaks

Persocom Technician

Haven't seen the anime but I've read the manga.
I don't find it funny though.

Heard of it, should be very lovely^^!
I think i should buy the dvd^^! :) :D

I found the lead girl, Mitsuki, pretty hot :D

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.