Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hey what's your footwear? - Minitokyo

Hey what's your footwear?

page 1 of 1 11 total items

enigma444444

enigma444444

Hallucinating

Ok, I just got back from school after being fascinated by the item of clothing that no one pays attention to. The SHOES...and I was like "I wonder what kinda shoes other people wear?". So I got home and here the thread. Just wondering what kinda footwear you wear most of the time like what size, color, brand and if you did anything to modify it. I can't wait to read what interesting comments will turn up

"We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters eventually reproduce the works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the internet, we know this is not true."
- Robert Wilensky

markos423

markos423

"It's not a problem."

heh, odd question, but here goes...size 11 to 11.5...no brand preference, but leaning towards adidas, nike or vans...just something that's comfortable and functional, mostly ^_^

acutally, i think red (morgan freeman) in "the shawshank redemption" made an observation similar to yours: "how often do you look at a man's shoes?"

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

glassheart

glassheart

Heine's love slave

I guess my fave brand would be anything from Armani that is a pump. I wear black shoes mostly. Size 7.

enigma444444

enigma444444

Hallucinating

I usually wear loafers (the kind without shoelaces) which are really comfy and flexable too.....size 8 and brownish pale green......

"We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters eventually reproduce the works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the internet, we know this is not true."
- Robert Wilensky

Kevorkian

The Worst

Nike and Adidas.

athiest, faceless, ageless, shapeless, mind elevates into states i'm weightless, spines shake when they in the wake of greatness

arkive

arkive

drifto touge all day...

11.5 12// DC,adios, bascially any skate kicks i skate so i have to have them. i tryed in my jordans but the leather did not catch right plus they are comfortabe and i dont even tie them.........but loafers dude those sound like old dude shoes but every one is diffrent i have some black ones when i were my slacks and there not comfy to me at all there too flat?....any ways keep emm shinnnny !

Adidas!

" A wise falcon hides its talons. "

-Flonne

SamuraiHaruko

SamuraiHaruko

Butterfly

ummmmmm lol okey dokey XD I wear nikes and chuck taylors mostly chuck taylos, black, I wear size 4 1/2 and 5 my feet are small! XD

Magically Delicious, yo.

Adidas for going out and my 5 years old Nike for exercising ^^

My shoes? Sweetness, alright! For casual wearing, I use my Adidas Originals Rom (Coffee leather upper with Gold sole). For running I use my Asics GEL Landreth running shoes. These Asics are wearing out though, so I may need to get some new ones soon.

enigma444444

enigma444444

Hallucinating

Quote by RockHowardMy shoes? Sweetness, alright! For casual wearing, I use my Adidas Originals Rom (Coffee leather upper with Gold sole). For running I use my Asics GEL Landreth running shoes. These Asics are wearing out though, so I may need to get some new ones soon.

Interesting taste in shoes RockHoward, heh I'm reading these comments with utmost attention....I must have a thing for shoes nowadays...hmmm might lead to obsession.......lol

- Robert Wilensky

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.