NEWS: Brand new fansub group starts Eureka 7

Group announcement by

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Kidder

Kidder

we are fighting dreamers

Cancel

That's right people! A new fansub group called Seraph-Fansubs has started subbing Eureka Seven with the release of episode 40! Nanashi get your act together ^_^' (I got muchos love for Nanahi really :) )

I'll update with a quality check later on ^^

Signature
a big thank you to k1ru for the sweet siggy.

Join Gekkostate now! MT's only Eureka 7 fan group!

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

Cancel

yeah I realise this was posted on tokyotosho earlier today...
but why did they start on 40? I mean Nanashi havent even subbed 39 yet...

Kidder

Kidder

we are fighting dreamers

Cancel

I assume it's because they (Seraph-Fansubs) anticipated that Nanashi would be releasing ep 39 soon... IMO Nanashi's ep 39 won't be out before the end of this week ^_^'

Signature

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

Cancel

alright...

I see from their website, they are usaing Nanashi's sub that leaked a few weeks ago. Somemore they are not crediting Nanashi anywhere in the episode...

They may be doing a good job but I wonder the justice of doing so..

Kidder

Kidder

we are fighting dreamers

Cancel

Quote by exentricalright...

I see from their website, they are usaing Nanashi's sub that leaked a few weeks ago. Somemore they are not crediting Nanashi anywhere in the episode...

They may be doing a good job but I wonder the justice of doing so..

Yeah I can see where you are coming from. I know I bitch about Nanashi's slow and infrequent releases but I still think they're doing a decent job of fansubbing Eureka 7. Seraph-Fansubs is basically just pairing the already translated subtitles FROM Nanashi with the RAWs which the impatient E7 fans would have already done when the subs were first "leaked" out.

To be honest, I'll still download and keep Nanashi's releases simply because they do put more effort into it. I see Seraph-Fansubs as a speed-subbing group, who sacrifice quality for quick releases. You don't have to download their stuff, hell you can boycott it if you want, but what they are doing is really no different from people downloading the "leaked" subs. You can choose to download it or not.

I agree that by not giving Nanashi credit for the subtitles, they are basically dissing Nanashi and not showing any respect towards a quality fansub group. It's annoying how people think Nanashi deliberately release at a mega slow pace. These fansubbers have lives outside of translating for us! Give them a break! It's also exam period for most of us, so you slackers and drop-outs need to chill out!

Signature

MuZ0NaZ

MuZ0NaZ

The Muzzinator

Cancel

Nanashi is THE speedsubbing group xD Did Seraph fix some problems with nanashi subs and time them properly? Also, how's the vid quality? I'm too lazy to download <_<

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
--Terry Pratchett

Kidder

Kidder

we are fighting dreamers

Cancel

Quote by MuZ0NaZNanashi is THE speedsubbing group xD Did Seraph fix some problems with nanashi subs and time them properly? Also, how's the vid quality? I'm too lazy to download <_<

As far as I know Seraph "claim" to have timed the subs better but the vid quality is the average raw vid quality.

I haven't actually had time to watch the episode 40 that Seraph released coz I'm currently vacationing/working in Hong Kong, so I won't have access to my beautiful pc until September... T_T

Signature

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.