Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Lacus's Outfits - Minitokyo

Lacus's Outfits

Tagged under Mobile Suit Gundam SEED

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 34 total items

anza1316

anza1316

anza:::fan of fllay allster:::

Awesome info! It would perfectly in a Lacus Shrine! ^____^

sign: Anza...

Reikuclyne

Reikuclyne

be happy!

What I think of Lacus-sama's outfits?
They're all so fabulous and gorgeous..! *lol* and I absoulutely love them all!
I can really see the very-well details of her everyoutfits. Each of those are well-created and designed and surely suits Lacus very well.
Well, I could say that my most fav there would be the usual ruffle dress that she wears always in Gundam Seed, her Mizu no Akashi dress, and her commander outfits in both GS and GSD.

Signature

Lacus is a real fashionable girl. How much the variants of Lacus's dress? It's not a matter, but it's make Lacus so cute. But, I most like a Lacus's dress in destiny plus at she meet with Kira, Athrun-Meyrin & Shinn-Luna. So girly and cute (especially her boots). At one time i want to imagine walking with her in these outfits....

norine07

norine07

???? ???...

wow that many i never really keep track..!

Signature Image

Lunariha

Lunariha

Glitter~♥

I'm totally a big Lacus fangirl! I just love her every outfits!
I can really see that each of these outfits of hers are carefully made...the colors are well-chosen as well...and they definitely suits her perfectly! It's a wardrobe just for the princess!

Signature
My Latest Artworks: Just Realized and My #7

kazahana

kazahana

IDW spartan no 3

Heck she's really worthy of the name "pink goddes" heck she's perfect!

behold the power of AWD!!!
Signature
Member of Abyss-of-the-Sea
Wings-Lovers

sexy

i really like her commander outfit in gsd. it looks really cool^^

Her clothes are kinda weird but i like that XD.

Hnn...I guess they are ok.I dont like..Lacus...that much though .I KNOW CRAZY! I USED TO ADORE LACUS WHEN I WAS 12 NOW I REALLY...DONT LIKE HER AT ALL...oh well I like her commander kimono its kinda nice..

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 34 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.