Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Will there be a new season of Great Teacher Onizuka? - Minitokyo

Will there be a new season of Great Teacher Onizuka?

Tagged under Great Teacher Onizuka

page 1 of 1 11 total items

ZhuangQuan

ZhuangQuan

Believe in What You Believe

I have watched Great Teacher Onizuka and I do like the story. I was wondering if there is a second season of Great Teacher Onizuka. To me story hasn't finished yet or more like hasn't end yet.
I want to hear also other peoples opinion of Great Teacher Onizuka. Also I want to hear does anyone knows will there be a new Great Teacher Onizuka the second season

AeroConfident

AeroConfident

S.O.S Brigade

Yeah.. i agree with u. But it seems like there will be no season 2 for GTO.

I've been Haruhified..... and u?

iWach

iWach

-- i_\/\/.@.(.h --

awww.. too bad~ it'll b really really great to have one... though it is old..*big fan of it* heheh

Signature
- TiTans -

ko1

I wouldn't mind a second season or maybe a movie. Show him teaching in the US for a while then coming back to Japan only to find things all changed and mixed up.

Nah, too cliche'. Leave it as is.

"I want it all and all at once" - Marquis de Sade

I agree. The ending was perfect. Too often loose endds are tied up and there is no room left for character development. I thought GTO ended perfectly, you just use your imagination to think up what happens next.

Though, if a second season came out, of course I'd watch it :)

DanTheGreat

DanTheGreat

Ju-Ni Ban Tai Taichou

as much as like another season, i doubt it's gonna happen, if you wanted to see the omitted arcs. i suggest you read the manga

Signature

is there any hope to watch season 2.. am very confused many say there would be season2 and many say the contruary.
can any1 tell me wats the truth

yeah it did end really well, it even ties in the great comedy and character development, but I felt he deserved a happy ending... at least this way he becomes a legend

I hope there is and the theme is that Onizuka will theach a group of students in other countries I'm looking forward to it.

StreetLegend

StreetLegend

The Yellow Devil Pyo~

GTO really is an awesome anime, kinda makes me want to be a teacher myself. LOL
The anime ended pretty well, although it leaves us with a lot of curiousity.
Highly doubt a second season would happen. Though i would like it to happen.
Even the manga is finished.
So if there would be a second season, it could either be based on the manga (where he didn't leave the school) or continuation of the anime story (which is unknown).

I may be small pyo~
But I eat hard boiled eggs for breakfast.... with shell pyo~

GTO has openned my eyes about how to be a man.Hey guys,if there is any information about new season of Gto,please tell me or u can go to fb and add me :Onizuka TA and write for me (why is Gto:shonan 14 days was dropped? TT_TT)

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.